This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
    Cassandra she was Sam's adopted daughter after Dr Fraiser die, she is like 16 in S5,so she must be 23 by now, remember she was geneticly alter , she had psy power once, then it was turn off to save her life, just like what happen with mckay when he got hit by the Ancient beam.

Cassandra,Jack's clone, Teal's son we could have SG1 the next generation
    But there is one other person. Carter v2.0, aka Jennifer Hailey. She's a bit more arrogant than Carter,which would be nice. Ryac is sorta untested and unwieldy, not like Teal'c. Jacks clone is well Jacks clone. And Cassandra... well, she can have her own unique personality - I'm sure she has grown out of her teenage angst.

Comment

Originally posted by CStads View Post
      I suggested this in the casting thread a couple days ago.. I think they could pull it off, but he certainly shouldn't be the lead. He'd be what, 21 tops? No way he should be in command.
      He's not twenty one. He's 56 now and perfectly capable of running the ship or anything else. That's what creeps me out about the whole clone concept, the high school thing, all of it. He's not young, he only looks it. I would imagine that he'd want to kill himself three weeks into the trip with a crew of Cassie, Hailey and Ryac.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
        This would be an excellent time to break out the Jack O'Neill clone that was sent to high school. Young Jack on his first mission back is part of a team that discovers the SGU ship. That way you appeal to the teen demographic while appeasing regular fans at the same time.

What do regular fans want? O'Neill

What do new young fans want? Apparently young people. Problem solved, everyone is happy.
        Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
        Cassandra she was Sam's adopted daughter after Dr Fraiser die, she is like 16 in S5,so she must be 23 by now, remember she was geneticly alter , she had psy power once, then it was turn off to save her life, just like what happen with mckay when he got hit by the Ancient beam.

Cassandra,Jack's clone, Teal's son we could have SG1 the next generation
        I actually.... like this idea better than everything I've heard about SGU in the last week.

We can have a Young-FRAN as the 4th Member. And O'Neill can jokingly refer to her as 'Data'. Okay well that last bit was more or less a joke but the other part does sound better than Less Tech and Mythology.

Give me Naqahdah enhanced nukes blowing up motherships piloted by aliens posing as Egyptian Gods any day of the week.
        (Yes I know the Goa'uld are all dead now, but you get my point, Tech+Mythos=Good, amIright?)

Comment

oh no
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Are we still talking about the goa'uld? They are so the last 5000 years.

Comment

I'd love to see Cassandra pop up. I really liked her on SG-1 and it would provide a subtle connection to the first series and tie her to the mythology of the show more.

Comment

Working...
              X