X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    Heck, now Keller's too old.
    Stargate Atlantis is too old in general. The show's writers will be going at great lengths to avoid all reference to it, and that... other, nasty, senior citizen's series that was on before and during it.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
      Stargate Atlantis is too old in general. The show's writers will be going at great lengths to avoid all reference to it, and that... other, nasty, senior citizen's series that was on before and during it.
      ....eh sonny? wha'd ya say?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        ....eh sonny? wha'd ya say?
        I forgot!
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
          I forgot!
          ..'s all right...
          *continues rocking*
          sigpic

Comment

Ahh remember, in the good ol' days.

We had Jack. He was every woman's dream, and... some men tilted their canes in his direction, too, if ye know what I mean. I know our way of speech is archaic, but listen, it gets better.

We had Jack, and he and his team went off every week to help save the world... it was... it was...

I forgot...

Comment

Originally posted by pharagamo6996 View Post
              Since SG Atlantis is officially over after this year....5Years??? something Else must be going on for them to cancel such a good show after just 5 years!?!?!?

Who else think at the very LEAST they should bring back McKay to SG Universe???

I also think Ronon and Sheppard as well but if any body should be its McKay...He made the show with his antics... Daniel Jackson sucked which is the main reason I never really liked Stargate SG-1

I say bring back all 3 for Universe
              Mckay is the mascot, the Guardian Angel of Atlantis. He cann't be without his city.
              What could he do among those 20ish people? except from yelling and beeing mad at them all the time?
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              send me as far over the earth
              as is my pleasure and thine,
              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
              but never hear anything of bad ones,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Working...