This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
    In my wildest dreams it'd be Cap'n Tightpants, OH yeah!

Maybe Adam Baldwin? Or Chris Potter?

I hope they don't wind up dumping the 40-something year old character. I'm an "oldster" now myself. LOL
    I'd vote for Adam Baldwin. But I think he's already on another series, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      Scott Bakula would be a good choice as would Josh Duhmel. They would pull in fans from other shows.

I'd like to see Skeet, but I don't think he's old enough to pull off the captain character.
      Hmmm...at 36 Josh Duhumel is in a bit of a predicament. He's too YOUNG for the old role on Universe and too OLD for the younger roles.

Interesting.

Bakula I like but after the fiasco of Enterprise I doubt they'd go with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Showfan View Post
        Hmmm...at 36 Josh Duhumel is in a bit of a predicament. He's too YOUNG for the old role on Universe and too OLD for the younger roles.

Interesting.

Bakula I like but after the fiasco of Enterprise I doubt they'd go with him.
        Would love Bakula. Enterprises faliure can't be blamed on him, and the fact that in Quantum Leap his character changed almost every episode due to the whole swish-cheesing thing, and he pulled it off, proves he's a good actor.

Daniel: The Others would have stopped you.
        Jack: They'd have a hell of a fight on their hands...
        Daniel: You wouldn't do that...
        Jack: Ba'al would be dead...
        Daniel: Jack...
        Jack: ...And don't think I'd stop there!
        Daniel: You're a better man than that...
        Jack: That's where you're wrong!

Comment

Has anyone given any thought to Colin Cunningham a.k.a Major Davis??

I'm not saying hed be the vest choice but just a thought

Another choice i was thinking of away from stargate was David James Elliott, the dude from Jag, hed have the military thing down and hes around 40

I have about a million other ideas too..

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            I'd vote for Adam Baldwin. But I think he's already on another series, isn't he?
            Yes. He's in Chuck on NBC. And he's awesome in that show BTW.
            sigpic
            FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              Joel Gretsch (The 4400)
              I would love that. He is a very underrated actor. He doesn't really have the "star" power that RDA had, but I think Joel would be perfect for the role.
              sigpic
              FOX Network

Comment

Ford

Originally posted by LiquidAK View Post
                Would love Bakula. Enterprises faliure can't be blamed on him, and the fact that in Quantum Leap his character changed almost every episode due to the whole swish-cheesing thing, and he pulled it off, proves he's a good actor.
                And I loved Bakula on Enterprise.

Comment

Working...
                X