This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StoyBoy720 View Post
    What about Michael Chiklis? The Shield is finishing up this season. I think he'd rock it out pretty well. Or John Larroquette (Boston Legal), though he may be a bit older than they are looking for. Kelsey Grammar would be interesting but he's already got a new show. I'd say Avery Brooks but the breakdown makes Young sound a little too Benjamin Sisko as it is (though that's not a bad thing, IMHO).
    At least I knew who RDA was, or at least MacGuyver. I have absolutely no clue who these people are, and I'm probably not the only one. Except for Avery Brooks, but without Sisko I wouldn't have known him either
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

They've been around for a while. Not everyone is expected to know ever actor out there. Though if you've seen the Fantastic Four films, Chiklis was The Thing.

EDIT: Throwing John Glover on my wishlist.
      Last edited by StoyBoy720; 09 October 2008, 12:05 PM.
      Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
      Breakdown Services Resume
      Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by StoyBoy720 View Post
        They've been around for a while. Not everyone is expected to know ever actor out there. Though if you've seen the Fantastic Four films, Chiklis was The Thing.
        I haven't but I do remember trailers and images, so that's one crossed off the list. Thanks.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I say Kevin Sorbo, & heck I wonder if they will try getting Dean Cain again since they wanted him as John Sheppard originally didn't they ?

Comment

They tossed around a few names for Sheppard. Ben Browder was also on that list.
            Bryan Patrick Stoyle

IMDB Page
            Breakdown Services Resume
            Facebook Page

Comment

they should make keller a lead.

sigpic
              Sig made by squirrely1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
                you kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatarman View Post
                  Vala would be better.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Stargate: Universe - Hollywood Reporter: Robert Carlyle is next 'Stargate' leader:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....81&postcount=1

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

This thread has now run its course, so I'm going to close it. If anyone wants to discuss Robert Carlyle's casting, there is a thread for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

i think now that we know who it is, we don't need a speculation thread any longer
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X