Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
    Whay ED whats wrong with my suggestion ?
    Um... well it doesn't seem to be a balanced sort of giving back unless she's previously had male slaves. Which I doubt. (oh, and what jel said too.)

Also, because I'm a Defender of Chloe. *primes zat*
    (Note, I'm not really going to shoot anyone, I just love the sound those things make.)
    Last edited by Eternal Density; 21 July 2009, 03:34 PM. Reason: because the serious answer is actually the right one
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
      Um... well it doesn't seem to be a balanced sort of giving back unless she's previously had male slaves. Which I doubt.

(Note, I'm not really going to shoot anyone, I just love the sound those things make.)
      Don't look at me. I have always been a firm believer in the potential the Chloe character. She seems unique and different then what Stargate normally brings
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Um... well it doesn't seem to be a balanced sort of giving back unless she's previously had male slaves. Which I doubt. (oh, and what jel said too.)

Hahahaha lol you know i was joking right lol im not that sort of guy
        Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          It severly bends the PG rule.
          Yes, my rule.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Yes, my rule.
            Lol wait are you not a PG15 and not PG ?

Comment

No, I wasn't looking at you jelgate (maybe out of the corner of my eye) and of course it was all in fun but I do think Scotsman went a bit far with that 'nudge nudge' line.

PG15, which rule was that again?
              The one that goes "A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll
              go." or the one which says "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'Open fire' and 'I need to
              reload'." Or maybe even "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

No, I wasn't looking at you jelgate (maybe out of the corner of my eye) and of course it was all in fun but I do think Scotsman went a bit far with that 'nudge nudge' line.

The one that goes "A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll
                go." or the one which says "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'Open fire' and 'I need to
                reload'." Or maybe even "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."
                OMG ED it was a joke jeez talk about obsesive defender of chloe or what

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

... and of course it was all in fun...
                  OMG ED it was a joke...
                  In case you hadn't noticed, yes I already noticed. Please pay more attention.
                  Last edited by Eternal Density; 21 July 2009, 04:07 PM. Reason: argh missed a ] again

Comment

In case you hadn't noticed, yes I already noticed. Please pay more attention.
                    Sorry sorry its 1 in the morning here lol im not thinking straight

Comment

Sorry sorry its 1 in the morning here lol im not thinking straight
                      Then go to sleep and think fresh new thoughts for SGU and post tomorrow...

Oh and what Galaxy do you think the Destinys in?
                      WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                      Germany Chiefed Poland.
                      England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                      England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                      France got Chiefed.
                      Japan decided to scout America.
                      America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                      America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                      Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                      USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                      Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                      Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                      USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                      Hitler deleted his account...
                      USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX View Post
                        Then go to sleep and think fresh new thoughts for SGU and post tomorrow...

Oh and what Galaxy do you think the Destinys in?
                        A galaxy that is currently beyond our range of viewing
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

"When in doubt, it's your fault."

Comment

lol
                            WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                            Germany Chiefed Poland.
                            England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                            England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                            France got Chiefed.
                            Japan decided to scout America.
                            America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                            America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                            Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                            USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                            Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                            Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                            USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                            Hitler deleted his account...
                            USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

Hmm. I'm going to go for the Antlia Dwarf Galaxy. It's a bit further away than Pegasus (well, a bit under 50% further away). No real reason why. Hmm, it is believed to be tidally interacting with the small barred spiral galaxy, NGC 3109. I wonder if that's a bad thing?
                              (I was going to pick the Sombrero Galaxy but that's about 30 million lightyears away, so about ten times as far as Pegasus. That might be too far, but then away we don't know what the 9th chevron does...)
                              "Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock."

Comment

I thought it was "When in doubt its Pandora's fault".

Hmm. I'm going to go for the Antlia Dwarf Galaxy. It's a bit further away than Pegasus (well, a bit under 50% further away). No real reason why. Hmm, it is believed to be tidally interacting with the small barred spiral galaxy, NGC 3109. I wonder if that's a bad thing?
                                (I was going to pick the Sombrero Galaxy but that's about 30 million lightyears away, so about ten times as far as Pegasus. That might be too far, but then away we don't know what the 9th chevron does...)
                                "Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock."
                                I think you underestimating the Destiny. Ancient hyperdrives can make it to Pegasus in weeks and the Destiny was launched millions and millons of years ago. So to be in a realm of viewing the ship would have to be really when visting gated worlds
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X