Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superman_dh View Post
    That platform that fell from the ceiling reminded me of the Lost Tribe Asgards that broke into Atlantis using that circle platform thing that falls through anything to the floor they want. So could be some lost tribe asgard, or just Ancient tech used by something or someone.
    Interesting thought. Could very well be. I guess we'll have to tune in and find out.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

That platform that fell from the ceiling reminded me of the Lost Tribe Asgards that broke into Atlantis using that circle platform thing that falls through anything to the floor they want. So could be some lost tribe asgard, or just Ancient tech used by something or someone.
      Hope not. Been there, done that already.

Comment

i hope its not the asgard from atlantis as i was annoyed enough when they were brought into atlantis considering they died off in sg1 its time for new races in the stargate franchise and i have been excited for this episode but i will hate it if they cant come up with an original baddie for this show
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
          i hope its not the asgard from atlantis as i was annoyed enough when they were brought into atlantis considering they died off in sg1 its time for new races in the stargate franchise and i have been excited for this episode but i will hate it if they cant come up with an original baddie for this show
          As I understand it TPTB have been looking for a male cast member to be the lead baddy. That to me puts the idea of the rebel Asgard off the table...but they could still return. Maybe not as the lead baddies but certainly as rare, occasional nuisances to the Destiny crew.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            As I understand it TPTB have been looking for a male cast member to be the lead baddy. That to me puts the idea of the rebel Asgard off the table...but they could still return. Maybe not as the lead baddies but certainly as rare, occasional nuisances to the Destiny crew.
            I thought their were not going to be any lead "baddies"
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Me, too. No big bad, that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                Me, too. No big bad, that sort of thing.
                When I say "lead baddy" I mean the leader of baddies. But I also believe there won't be a regular alien species like the Goa'uld or a regular lead villain like Michael.

Comment

i think ev means the recurring baddie in season 2.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    i think ev means the recurring baddie in season 2.
                    Popping up like the proverbial bad smell?

Comment

I guess we'll have to tune in and find out.
                      Another reason to do so
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                        Another reason to do so
                        Yes, yes. I agree. We should all do what kusanagi and the guy she's quoted said we should do.
                        Last edited by Alan; 08 March 2010, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Yes, yes. I agree. We should all do what kusanagi and the guy he's quoted said we should do.
                          (by the way, I'm she not he )
                          sigpic

Comment

Heehee. (whoops. sorry about that. )

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Popping up like the proverbial bad smell?
                              That wouldn't be a bad thing. Maybe a alien of the galaxy? I wonder how long they spend in a galaxy?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                                heehee. (whoops. Sorry about that. )
                                :d
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X