Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do the winners of the Emmys get announced?
    sigpic

Comment

I miss our heroes!(The SG-1/SGA ones) I can't believe I like SGU but I really do A LOT, saying that however they are very different shows and I would be without heart if I didn't say I'd rather be watching more of the SG-1/SGA feel type episodes.

I'm loving SGU but If there wasn't a stargate this could be any scifi show singularly named "Universe" The feel of Stargate to me isn't the same as the first two shows. Saying that it doesn't feel like Stargate isn't bad either, don't think that, It feels like BSG which I loved as well. I just wish they had plans for a 4th series with the more SG-1/SGA feel premise again.

Star Trek had Deep Space Nine, TNG, and Voyager all going at once and SG-1/SGA did similar for a while. Alas, I hope for more SGU ... just wish there was more of something else too...

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
        I miss our heroes!(The SG-1/SGA ones) I can't believe I like SGU but I really do A LOT, saying that however they are very different shows and I would be without heart if I didn't say I'd rather be watching more of the SG-1/SGA feel type episodes.

I'm loving SGU but If there wasn't a stargate this could be any scifi show singularly named "Universe" The feel of Stargate to me isn't the same as the first two shows. Saying that it doesn't feel like Stargate isn't bad either, don't think that, It feels like BSG which I loved as well. I just wish they had plans for a 4th series with the more SG-1/SGA feel premise again.

Star Trek had Deep Space Nine, TNG, and Voyager all going at once and SG-1/SGA did similar for a while. Alas, I hope for more SGU ... just wish there was more of something else too...
        Did it?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          Did it?
          TNG and DS9 ran along side one another for DS9's first two seasons while DS9 and VOY ran along side one another for the next 5 seasons
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

New MGM video. NOT THE TRAILER. But still a cool video where David and Elyse discuss Eli and Chloe and their friendship. Some interesting insight.

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2244/index.html
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              It reminds me of firefly a tad. Still.. I laugh how I heard it critized when on air and now that its canceled it seems worshipped.
              I feel the opposite. I loved it when it aired, but looking back it's not that great.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                I feel the opposite. I loved it when it aired, but looking back it's not that great.
                Seriously! What did you like about it that you didn't.

I feel that way a lot about shows. First I think they're only ok shows or episodes, then when I look back on it their great. (Firefly, SGU Darkness, Life, Human).
                sigpic

Comment

I hated Sabotage when it first aired, mainly due to the crappy Lost resolution, but now I think it's one of the best of the season.

Comment

I hated Sabotage when it first aired, mainly due to the crappy Lost resolution, but now I think it's one of the best of the season.
                    Same, but i still hate the resolution and the badly done battle scene... though the final scene was beast.
                    sigpic

Comment

i loved sabotage it was great to see rush as a human being.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        i loved sabotage it was great to see rush as a human being.
                        and being moral for a change.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          and being moral for a change.
                          Unlike Young who wouldn't know morality if it came up and smacked him in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                            Unlike Young who wouldn't know morality if it came up and smacked him in the head.
                            He is more of a mixed bag of some moral times coupled with some questionable actions
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              He is more of a mixed bag of some moral times coupled with some questionable actions
                              He's the least moral person on Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                                He's the least moral person on Destiny.
                                I wouldn't say that. He just has more "goals" and a purpose then anyone else on the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X