Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have been watching Defying Gravity last 13 mornings and even that there's that soap-opera aspect, I totally loved it! It barely happens to me, I can't stand soap operas, but this one was just better than I could imagine. Shame you, ABC!

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
      Yeah, I have been watching Defying Gravity last 13 mornings and even that there's that soap-opera aspect, I totally loved it! It barely happens to me, I can't stand soap operas, but this one was just better than I could imagine. Shame you, ABC!
      Ditto.. and the VFX were marvelous.. at least for the pilot.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        SGU definitely deserves to win for vfx. They're stellar.

Defying Gravity was a great little show. It's too bad it was canceled.
        They are great.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Ditto.. and the VFX were marvelous.. at least for the pilot.
          I concur
          sigpic

Comment

See, as far as SGU goes, I thought the effects for the pilot were pretty average. I think it was probably a mistake to enter 2 episodes, they would have just sent Space IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              See, as far as SGU goes, I thought the effects for the pilot were pretty average. I think it was probably a mistake to enter 2 episodes, they would have just sent Space IMO.
              Well though I disagree, I have my money on Space winning.. I think SGU will win the emmy either way though. Has a previous Stargate show won an emmy?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and this is pretty cool. Check it out!

http://www.sgusurvivalinstinct.com/
                sigpic

Comment

Well though I disagree, I have my money on Space winning.. I think SGU will win the emmy either way though. Has a previous Stargate show won an emmy?
                  No wins, but there has been several nominations.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                    No wins, but there has been several nominations.
                    OMG I hope it wins so bad. It deserves it. Id lol at the haters reactions. SOOO season 1 of SGU got what 15 seasons of the old "formula" couldn't. VERY interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG I hope it wins so bad. It deserves it. Id lol at the haters reactions. SOOO season 1 of SGU got what 15 seasons of the old "formula" couldn't. VERY interesting.
                      Technically the only thing you could rub into their faces is that times have advanced enough that visual effects look the best. If we were in season six of Atlantis instead and the same money went towards something similar in the VFX department, the end result would be the same then.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I really don't care. Award shows are so rigged. Its always more who you know vs how good your show is.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh and this is pretty cool. Check it out!

http://www.sgusurvivalinstinct.com/
                          While it's great that there is a game, it's too much watching episode sequences and too little playing.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I really don't care. Award shows are so rigged. Its always more who you know vs how good your show is.
                            I know...and sci fi shows rarely win anything...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              While it's great that there is a game, it's too much watching episode sequences and too little playing.
                              Totally agree....... But the games totally BA. Just cool to see SGU fandom active doing cool stuff like SGA and SG-1 fandom did.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just lost the game.

Hmm, so it's just a demo/promo for buying the blu-ray. Bet it won't be available in region 4
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X