Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comic Con update:

10:30-11:30 Stargate Universe

Follow your Destiny. Catch the Syfy Stargate Universe panel, featuring Robert Carlyle (Dr. Nicholas Rush), David Blue (Eli Wallace), Ming Na (Camile Wray), and Louis Ferreira (Colonel Everett Young), moderated by Robert Cooper (series co-creator). Ballroom 20
    http://comic-con.org/cci/cci10_prog_fri.php

This is on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Comic Con update:

http://comic-con.org/cci/cci10_prog_fri.php

This is on Friday.
      They kind of cut back on the actors compared to the last Comic Con
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Don't mind, really. Wasn't expecting a huge bunch, but that Louis is out and about is awesome! I wanna see him headbutt Carlyle, just a little.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Looks like they brought back the actors that are recognizable from other shows - none of the "young guns."

Comment

"There's such a rewatchability value, because once you watch season 2, you'll be able to go back to season 1 and watch all this stuff being planted"

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              "There's such a rewatchability value, because once you watch season 2, you'll be able to go back to season 1 and watch all this stuff being planted."
              Cooper, I'm guessing? Wonder if that's gonna come true or not.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Interesting.

Which episode did they say this in, and what happened in the episode while they said that?

Comment

It was Patrick Gilmore saying it, during Lost as we see Chloe using her newly acquired 'alien instincts' for lack of a better phrase as she find Destiny's path on the alien ships computer.

Comment

Tickle me intrigued. And annoyed that we haven't got any DVD here in Australia yet. Might have to import if I'm desperate!

Comment

"There's such a rewatchability value, because once you watch season 2, you'll be able to go back to season 1 and watch all this stuff being planted"
                      that's one of the things I;m really forward to in the next season. they've planted all this lovely stuff in S1 ...
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

On a side note, David Blue wasn't kidding about watching all of SG-1 and Atlantis, when that doctor used the stone in Divided he started listing her other appearances, including as an Ancient in AoT

Comment

On a side note, David Blue wasn't kidding about watching all of SG-1 and Atlantis, when that doctor used the stone in Divided he started listing her other appearances, including as an Ancient in AoT
                          That is just awesome.

Comment

Patrick Gilmore just got told off for nearly giving something away about the Faith planet and season 2...

He also said football instead of soccer. I like him.

The night shots in Faith were all done in broad daylight. :O
                            Last edited by KEK; 09 July 2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Patrick Gilmore just got told off for nearly giving something away about the Faith planet and season 2...
                              Calling it now: There'll be a new Faith planet in season 2 one episode, and BAG will start showing up again. The writers decided that since BAG only showed up in Faith, they can make him a human-form avatar for the aliens who built the Faith planet - observing the new inhabitants for some reason. And then BAG shows up again on the second Faith planet, and he starts explaining. World is awed, fandom's love of BAG has achieved canon status, everyone laughs at the incredulity of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                I knew that. Didn't think Davis did though. What with his delusions of BAG and all! Tut tut!
                                Oh I thought alan wake meant he had listened to the commentary and heard caine was coming back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X