Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but during the Human commentary Rob Cooper mentions that Louise Lombard is being brought back for another episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      Not sure if this has been reported yet, but during the Human commentary Rob Cooper mentions that Louise Lombard is being brought back for another episode.
      No way. We in the US don't have the 1.5 set. There are often spoilers in the commentary. Green for posting! Any other you can share?
      sigpic

Comment

I approve of that decision!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          No way. We in the US don't have the 1.5 set. There are often spoilers in the commentary. Green for posting! Any other you can share?
          The announcement of actors in a show isn't really spoilers.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, then it's been revealed earlier.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              The announcement of actors in a show isn't really spoilers.
              In a way, what if I pointed out that the Actor that played Dr.Cain was going to be in an episode coming up. Doesn't that spoil something?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                In a way, what if I pointed out that the Actor that played Dr.Cain was going to be in an episode coming up. Doesn't that spoil something?
                Not according to GW's spoiler policy.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Not according to GW's spoiler policy.
                  Doesn't not make it a spoiler though.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by alan wake View Post
                    in a way, what if i pointed out that the actor that played dr.cain was going to be in an episode coming up. Doesn't that spoil something?
                    the return of bag!!
                    sigpic

Comment

The title does only say spoilers for season 1, but since it had been like that throughout the season even before the episodes were posted, I thought it would be OK to post here.

Comment

the return of bag!!
                        Since when is wishful thinking a spoiler?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          Since when is wishful thinking a spoiler?
                          If Caine is back BAG will be too!
                          sigpic

Comment

If Caine is back BAG will be too!
                            But Caine isn't coming back. Not that we know of.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              But Caine isn't coming back. Not that we know of.
                              Yes, not that we know of.

I was just using an example of someone pointing out his name in the cast list, would be a spoiler for him coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                Yes, not that we know of.

I was just using an example of someone pointing out his name in the cast list, would be a spoiler for him coming back.
                                I knew that. Didn't think Davis did though. What with his delusions of BAG and all! Tut tut!

Comment

Working...
                                X