Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    wow, but why not just link directly to http://stefan1502.deviantart.com/art...WIP3-146528373 ?

It's a bit late for that
    LOL Id rather the earth drama get its own ep and the action packed story get its own ep.

DUDE INSANE UPTICK FOR SGU. 1.587 million! Thats an insane uptick. Better than Space got. This could be really good!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      DUDE INSANE UPTICK FOR SGU. 1.587 million! Thats an insane uptick. Better than Space got. This could be really good!
      Hmm? I guess I'd better head over to the ratings thread to see what you're yelling about
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Update:

Prior_of_the_Ori writes: “1) Will we ever see one of the Gate Seeding Ships?
        2) After seeing Destiny’s weapon system in operation, will we see any drones like those used by Atlantis?
        3) If Destiny is exploring galaxies, does that mean that once the ship leaves a galaxy – we won’t see the aliens from that galaxy again? So say if Destiny left the Blue alien galaxy, we won’t see them again?”

Answers: 1) Wouldn’t that be cool?

2) Nope.

3) Unless the aliens can follow us through the void between galaxies. Wouldn’t that be cool?
        Out of context pics:

New alien race?
        Let there be light!
        Jennifer Spence
        Why is that camera on the floor?
        The gateroom and...Chloe?

All from: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

Comment

Update:

Prior_of_the_Ori writes: “1) Will we ever see one of the Gate Seeding Ships?
          2) After seeing Destiny’s weapon system in operation, will we see any drones like those used by Atlantis?
          3) If Destiny is exploring galaxies, does that mean that once the ship leaves a galaxy – we won’t see the aliens from that galaxy again? So say if Destiny left the Blue alien galaxy, we won’t see them again?”

Answers: 1) Wouldn’t that be cool?

2) Nope.

3) Unless the aliens can follow us through the void between galaxies. Wouldn’t that be cool?
          Out of context pics:

New alien race?
          Let there be light!
          Jennifer Spence
          Why is that camera on the floor?
          The gateroom and...Chloe?

All from: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/

Comment

Damn, PG. In your haste to inform us all, you double posted. I'm disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
              Damn, PG. In your haste to inform us all, you double posted. I'm disappointed.
              Forum hiccup... Thanks PG for the continued posting of the snippets!

I wonder what that first pic is about:
              http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...5/img_0251.jpg
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Stargate has done space vampires and zombies. It was time for mummies.

Comment

Stargate has done space vampires and zombies. It was time for mummies.
                  LOL But isn't that what T.J.'s story is all about now though?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    Bloody Brits and their weird spelling of stuff.

Comment

Bloody Brits and their superior and much more sense making spelling of stuff.
                      Get it right.

And Stargate hasn't done werewolves yet, right? 'Cause that'd be cool.

But it has done clowns... *shiver*
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        Get it right.

And Stargate hasn't done werewolves yet, right? 'Cause that'd be cool.

But it has done clowns... *shiver*
                        Meh. I'll let the Brits and the colonies settle all that. Theater, theatre, whatever. It's still gay.
                        And SG has done some sort of pig-wolf creature, in season 10 of SG-1. I guess that counts for something.
                        Maybe the next planet will have a Rancor fighting a werewolf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          *brilliant!*
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Bloody Brits and their weird spelling of stuff.
                            Heehee.

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            *brilliant!*
                            Thanks.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The mummy looks female.
                              Why the head to foot wrapping?
                              A burn victim perhaps?

It is nice seeing the ratings going up on my favorite show!

Comment

so there only turn the lights on when not filming
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X