Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your sick mind walks into your writing too, eh? I personally keep the crazy away from any story, but to each their ****ing bat**** insane-as-**** crazed own.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Your sick mind walks into your writing too, eh? I personally keep the crazy away from any story, but to each their ****ing bat**** insane-as-**** crazed own.
      Oh, you have NO IDEA!
      My first story featured a kid who goes into foster care and his foster parents turn out to be drug dealers and it spirals off into a twisted version of Romeo and Juliet, ending up in lots of death.
      My current story is like Supernatural, only better and with more gay sex(you know there's something going on between Dean and Sam).

Comment

Alas, no progress on the script front today. In fact, just the opposite. Remi handed in his first draft of episode 9, Visitation, and some of the character developments in that episode impact several scenes in Resurgence – meaning I’m going to have to reconsider my attack on the scenes in question. Also, I suddenly realized that the information I was hoping to keep secret from character X would have been all too obviously to him the second the agreement is made – and that necessitated my going back and re-attacking that scene as well. LOTS going on in a fairly complex story and the challenge has been to clarify without complicating, inform yet entertain, deliver one of the most mind-blowing Visual Effects extravaganzas to date and NOT blow our budget.
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rsonal-issues/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I *love* that this happens because it means consequences for everything, no stand-alone events that are conveniently forgotten about later.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
            That was my immediate mis-thought also.
            Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            I *love* that this happens because it means consequences for everything, no stand-alone events that are conveniently forgotten about later.
            Yup, it's excellent
            [edit]And part of the above conversation reminds me very vaguely of on of my early BTTF fics, though I kept it at the level of 'unfortunate implications'
            Spoiler:
            (those being of Marty permanently losing his memory (due to a head injury caused later to a younger Marty by subsequent time travel) upon hitting his head in 1955 and thus staying there (thus the Marty who caused this mess returning from his time-trip to find that his father's name is not George but Calvin. yeah.)))
            Last edited by Eternal Density; 30 April 2010, 12:21 AM.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              sigpic

Comment

K, its time to revive this thread. Who is excited about nexts weeks episode? Anyone at all after seeing the trailer?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  K, its time to revive this thread. Who is excited about nexts weeks episode? Anyone at all after seeing the trailer?
                  oh hell yeah
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I've managed to keep myself from watching trailers since the 1.5 trailer.
                    But maybe I'll have to let myself go this time...
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I watch SPACE all the time here and every time the trailer comes on, I get all stoked for Friday's episode. It's only Sunday. I should be a wreck by Friday
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Hmmm...

Really busy couple weeks ahead for the SGU production team - some amazing Stephen Hawking type science starting to brew up.
                        http://twitter.com/BrianJacobSmith/status/13273013401

Comment

Steven Hawkings is know for what again??
                          sigpic

Comment

as i said in the ep thread

no
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Steven Hawkings is know for what again??
                              O.O .......... your joking right ??
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                                oh hell yeah
                                I know its terrible, but this is probably the most ive looked forward to SGU besides its premier. Im totally sold after seeing the trailer. Not only that but I wanna see how this stone thing works out, so im really impatient. lol I hope it good!!

I guess you were right PG15 (last August) when you were encouraging my irritation by the sabotage story line by saying that you think I will end up loving this episode. You just might be right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X