Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
    I hope they add Daniel Jackson as permanent character rather than guest.

I don't know why, I just want more of Daniel Jackson and O'Neill.
    While I will always adore both Jack and Daniel, they don't need to be permanent members of the SGU cast. This show needs to stand on its own two feet IMO, and I really believe that it can. Guest spots by them occasionally are great, but not every episode.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      While I will always adore both Jack and Daniel, they don't need to be permanent members of the SGU cast. This show needs to stand on its own two feet IMO, and I really believe that it can. Guest spots by them occasionally are great, but not every episode.
      So what have you thought of SGU so far?? Just curious.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        So what have you thought of SGU so far?? Just curious.
        Overall, I have liked it. It still has a ways to go, but Universe is definitely a can't-miss show for me. I can't wait to see how things continue to unfold leading up to the season finale.

What have you thought?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Overall, I have liked it. It still has a ways to go, but Universe is definitely a can't-miss show for me. I can't wait to see how things continue to unfold leading up to the season finale.

What have you thought?
          It's my only can't miss show. Everything else I can DVR without a problem but SGU I have to watch when it's on and then when it's repeated two hours later and then when it's repeated the next day 6 times ...

Comment

I like SGU, and look forward to more episodes. If it only has 2 full seasons to its name, I'll take that. 40 episodes is better than some very deserving shows get.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              I like SGU, and look forward to more episodes. If it only has 2 full seasons to its name, I'll take that. 40 episodes is better than some very deserving shows get.
              *thinks wistfully back to S:AAB*

Comment

Saab?

Comment

Space: Above and Beyond. Only lasted a season, back in the nineties.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

*sigh*
                    I'm thinking you should join Ellie and Jel in the fun-sucker cage.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                      *sigh*
                      I'm thinking you should join Ellie and Jel in the fun-sucker cage.
                      NO! I'll change - please don't put me in there!

Comment

NO! I'll change - please don't put me in there!
                        I dunno if I can trust you. CAN you change?

Comment

Too bad, I really enjoyed it!! Earth 2 was really cool too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                            Too bad, I really enjoyed it!! Earth 2 was really cool too
                            I loved Earth 2. I have that on DVD, too.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              I loved Earth 2. I have that on DVD, too.
                              Now I'm sooo jealous!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I’m pleased to report significant progress on the script front! After countless weeks of frustration, desperation, and sleep deprivation, I’m finally in the stretch run and that oh-so-elusive Fade Out is well within striking distance. I spent the day rewriting what I had (something I do while pacing which, I’m told, makes me look like an actor anxiously running lines before an audition), then forged ahead and finished up Act IV. I pitched out the possibility of shooting a four act script instead of the usual five (“Think of how much time and money we’ll save!”) but others were reluctant to embrace my brilliant suggestion. So I headed back into my office and, after much consideration applied myself and made some inroads – two whole pages! – into that fifth and final act. Granted, I did it by moving my Act IV break up “two whole pages!” but still, it was progress and I was happy (and, I’m sure, you’re all happy for me). Tomorrow, I aim to close the deal and leave the office with a rough first draft I can agonize over tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

Cloverdale (episode #5) was shooting on location today in – where else? – Cloverdale, but keeping us company at The Bridge today was Director Andy Mikita who was shooting second unit for what seemed like EVERY OTHER EPISODE over on Stages 5 and 6.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ional-company/
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X