Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    Is there a non-mental kind of insane???
    yes posting on gw
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have greened MattSilver...for reals.

Muahahahaha.

Comment

Support is growing...
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Support is growing...
          Don't let it go to your head.

Comment

It's okay. My ego isn't in my head.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              It's okay. My ego isn't in my head.
              I imagine not. Your ego's far too big for that tiny skull of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                I imagine not. Your ego's far too big for that tiny skull of yours.
                True. True...

Comment

will13 writes: “Why [do the] planets in episodes “Time” and “Justice” have the same gate address?!”
                  Huh, points for him. Never would have noticed that...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    Now you're talking!
                    WOW!! Is did someone forget to turn on the air conditioning or is it just Greer thats making this one HOT thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      WOW!! Is did someone forget to turn on the air conditioning or is it just Greer thats making this one HOT thread.
                      O_o
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        O_o
                        HAHA sorry.

How you been doing lately??
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope they add Daniel Jackson as permanent character rather than guest.

I don't know why, I just want more of Daniel Jackson and O'Neill.
                          Favorite Characters:
                          Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                          Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                          SG1: Jack O'Neill
                          SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                          Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post

So you basically want sg1? Because I believe the bird has flown on that show.

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post

I really hope they don't. SGU can, and should, have the chops to stand on its own. If I want to see Jackson and O'Neill, I can watch SG1
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Trae writes: “Who wrote the violin music? It didn’t sound like Joel, but he has done some surprising things before. Who played the violin? Whose idea was it?”

Answer: It’s actually a classical piece, one so challenging that the production had to hire a virtuoso to play it (source: Lawren Bancroft-Wilson. I need to get him to do a Q&A).

Eric.Stewart writes: “so she tried the plant in a tea and realized it made her headache go away so she decided to give it to Wray! didn’t she get the warning not to ingest “crap” :? in the first trimester of a pregnancy!!”

Answer: There are many potential test subjects aboard Destiny. Also, for a time there, Tamara didn’t realize she was pregnant.

Eric.Stewart also writes: “Beside where did Young found the thread and the needle to sew socks. I don’t recall seing him jump throw the gate with his sewing kit !!”

Answer: Needle and thread would have no doubt been included in any survival kit they had the foresight to take with them when they evacuated Icarus Base.

Shawn Cassidy writes: “I notice watching old episodes that in the end credits there is a name for “Casting” the next screen shows “Canadian Casting”. Since the show in made in Canada, why are there two casting people and does the first guy get paid for doing nothing (Sweet job! must be a Union thing)?”

Answer: Since we shoot in Vancouver, Canada, we try to cast locally whenever possible – thus the need for a Canadian casting director. Occasionally, however, we may not find what we’re looking for in Canada or wish to cast a particular established actor (like, say, a Robert Knepper) – in which case we’ll use our American casting director.

Shannon writes: “Maybe you (or someone in the comments section) can point me to this if you’ve already mentioned it – which eps did you write this season?”

Answer: Space and the two-parter season-ender – Incursion I and II.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hotto-mailbag/
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X