Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Nothing is better than PB & J. Nothing.

I saw that. And don't think I don't know what your talking about because I do

You mean you saw them steal the clone I made. This is fine.
    Why would you clone him? Given your jealous nature why would you want anyone else to experence "Teh Muscles"
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Why would you clone him? Given your jealous nature why would you want anyone else to experence "Teh Muscles"
      But they wouldn't be Teh Muscles. They would be a copy of Teh Muscles and not Teh Real Muscles but Teh Fake Muscles.
      sigpic

Comment

Let it be known that the misspelling of "The" in "Teh Muscles" was something I came up with.

Ok, carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Let it be known that the misspelling of "The" in "Teh Muscles" was something I came up with.
          Which is odd because it's usually Jelly who has trouble spelling...

I tease because I care, jelly. I tease because I care.
          sigpic

Comment

You misspelled "dare" as "care".

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Which is odd because it's usually Jelly who has trouble spelling...

I tease because I care, jelly. I tease because I care.
              Your confusing trouble with I just don't care.

Really? I thought you were the person who hated me.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

And I thought Jelly was one of Joe's dogs.
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                  And I thought Jelly was one of Joe's dogs.
                  That was the first thing that came to my mind

Anyways, has anyone got any decent speculations that aren't sex related? That's about all I've been hearing lately, and it's annoying me cause the Ep isn't even out yet, so its just grasping at nothing
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok guys I seriusly need your help here. This article made me think I was dreaming. I don't understand, this is so shocking.

http://www.afterellen.com/blog/sarah...to-controversy

Spoiler:
                    No besides romance we get lesbian body swapping sex and sex moral delimas as a major presence in the show... this is not sounding good to me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      Ok guys I seriusly need your help here. This article made me think I was dreaming. I don't understand, this is so shocking.

http://www.afterellen.com/blog/sarah...to-controversy

Spoiler:
                      No besides romance we get lesbian body swapping sex and sex moral delimas as a major presence in the show... this is not sounding good to me
                      That article was actually her taking back a lot of the ridiculous comments she made in her previous ones (i.e. she hadn't bothered to get background info on Stargate or even SGU).

I don't know what you're so worried about, as

Spoiler:
                      body-swapping sex

is only happening in this one episode, and we don't even know details or context yet. People are really overreacting.
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                        That article was actually her taking back a lot of the ridiculous comments she made in her previous ones (i.e. she hadn't bothered to get background info on Stargate or even SGU).

Spoiler:
                        body-swapping sex

is only happening in this one episode, and we don't even know details or context yet. People are really overreacting.
                        Overreacting in Stargat fandom? I have never heard of such a concept.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post

Spoiler:
                          body-swapping sex

Ok Coronach.........

She basically said her MGM contact confirms we there will be

Spoiler:
                          Lesbian sex and SEVERAL body swapping Sex incidents. Coronach, I really didn't care about the Sabotage thing. It was actually kinda interesting, just if it will be in multiple episodes like the article suggests, that's when I get worried...
                          .. Did you even read the whole article??????
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok Coronach.........

Lesbian sex and SEVERAL body swapping Sex incidents. Coronach, I really didn't care about the Sabotage thing. It was actually kinda interesting, just if it will be in multiple episodes like the article suggests, that's when I get worried
                            a bit like hathor with the sexual mind?
                            SG-1 members
                            Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by MrMann101 View Post
                              Okay. i'm not saying you didn't see the callsheet, but if you are telling the truth, how the hell did you get your hands on it in the first-place?

Oh and yeah, it makes sense that these three episodes ('Justice'/'Space'/'Divided) are the mid-season tw... I mean three-parter.

BTW: SyFy stated that they wanted the back-half of S1 to show in the second-quarter of 2010(in the US at leatst! Don't know about the UK).

I hate these people who critisize the London 2012 Olympics... because I bet that when the games do begin.. it shall be one of Britains proudest moments in 2013-Jack Dee.

A middle-aged balding man was found drowned in the River Themes, wearing nothing but a Chelsea shirt, a bright-pink thong and womens shoes. The police later removed his Chelsea shirt, to save his family any embarrasment-Unknown Scource.
                              I visited the Bridge Studios during the first day of the shooting of Divided. I was hanging out at the gate talking to the security guard when a crew member was checking out. We talked a little and when he saw how obsessed I was he gave me the callsheet for the day since he didn't need it anymore. And when I was in the security guard place at the gate, I saw the callsheet for the day before, Which was the final day of Space, so that where I saw the stuff about

Spoiler:
                              Rush and Chloe and Rush killing the Alien.

How bout this, I'll take a picture of it and post it on gateworld. But the only thing is can I post a picture on Gateworld without posting it somewhere else online? I honestly don't know how to do that yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok Coronach.........

She basically said her MGM contact confirms we there will be

Spoiler:
                                Lesbian sex and SEVERAL body swapping Sex incidents. Coronach, I really didn't care about the Sabotage thing. It was actually kinda interesting, just if it will be in multiple episodes like the article suggests, that's when I get worried...
                                .. Did you even read the whole article??????
                                Spoiler:
                                No. The MGM contact confirmed that the issue of "sex between bodies is introduced early in the series". This says nothing about whether or not the deed will actually be done. The only thing it suggests is that the issue is brought up (i.e. conversations among the crew, conversations between someone and their loved one back on Earth).

Easily, there could be a scene where someone's loved one tries to initiate something and the person stops and says "no...this is wrong, I can't".

Also, what's with the attitude?
                                Sig by Pandora's Box
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X