Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    If so, then I reckon Rush will be abandoned in episode 10 'Justice', find his way back by the end of 11 'Space' (possibly with the help of these new aliens), and in 12 'Divided' he will be uber p*ss*d and that is what will lead to the splitting of the crew, half following Young and half following Rush. Then, an even bigger problem will occur, and the crew will realize that fighting between themselves is stupid when they are in that situation.
    if that's true then him being abandoned would be the mid season cliffhanger. makes sense!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      if that's true then him being abandoned would be the mid season cliffhanger. makes sense!
      It wouldn't have originally been, as Fire got split into two episodes, but if it is true it's a good alternative, and hopefully a good way to keep people interested in the mid-season break. Which hopefully won't be too long...

Comment

Carlyle said that he had been in the tank, which means they have filmed this episode. What episode are they currently filming? I think it could be episode 13 or 14, not sure. So we know they have definitly filmed "Justice", "Space" and "Divided".

So your theory that the crew leave Rush behind in "Justice", the aliens pick him up in "Space" and he somehow gets back, then in "Divided" it causes a rift between the crew could be possible. And it sounds like a great story.

Comment

I have the feeling that sky 1 are gona do a documentary sgu like that have on sg1-Alain Huffman said she was some doing some press for the UK launch on twitter and sky 1 also said on twitter that they were in vancouver visiting the sets of sgu, fringe and caprica.
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            It'll probably be a photo he took on set (his blog is full of is own on set snaps), which is why it's not top quality.
            Maybe but it's many years since I've seen a photo with dithering.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

He can't probably have a camera that bad...
              sigpic
              A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

I'm not sure the OP was thinking what I was thinking...

*sigh* Why is everyone so hard on Rush?
                It has nothing to do with Rush. Its more of being hard on you
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It might depend on lighting?
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think these fragments in the picture result from bad lighting, it's probably something they did to picture on purpose to make it fuzzier.
                    sigpic
                    A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil 37 View Post
                      Carlyle said that he had been in the tank, which means they have filmed this episode. What episode are they currently filming? I think it could be episode 13 or 14, not sure. So we know they have definitly filmed "Justice", "Space" and "Divided".

So your theory that the crew leave Rush behind in "Justice", the aliens pick him up in "Space" and he somehow gets back, then in "Divided" it causes a rift between the crew could be possible. And it sounds like a great story.

All I remember reading is something about Rush and aliens, and a tank.

Ok I remember this from the call sheet, no joke.

Chloe was in the tank rush was but sees rush come and kill the alien standing outside the tank.

Bear with me, I read it like a month ago...,

Oh and then the callsheet said something about Chloe seeing her mother in the tank, and then she morphs into the alien... Maybe it was a dream sequence, but it might have been real.
                      sigpic

Comment

Additionally this makes sense that Rush saves Chloes life cause

Spoiler:
                        they work together in Divided

So maybe she felt like she owed him??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                          Additionally this makes sense that Rush saves Chloes life cause

Spoiler:
                          they work together in Divided

So maybe she felt like she owed him??
                          No, it's because he's Rush. He roolz
                          sigpic

Comment

No, it's because he's Rush. He roolz
                            No it's cause Chloes beautiful.

I'm not kidding with the callsheet stuff you know.
                            sigpic

Comment

So maybe it's justice... Considering JM thought Judgement was a better title this all makes senes. He gets left behind in Justice but he somehow gets back over Space and Divided. Or maybe it's Space and Divided's midseason two-parter. Well at least we know it's one of the two.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is the only picture JM's ever posted that had that weird effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X