Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, why is no one feeding my Matthew Scott addiction?

:: iz sad ::
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      Good finds! And seriously...Irena Hoffman? I mean, man...At least it rhymes I guess
      That's like the 10th site to get her name wrong now. No wonder she doesn't use her real last name Alaina Kalanj

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      That would have probably came from PG15 if you hadn't said anything
      He still might.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Knowing PG15 I have no doubt that will happen

Curse you Conorach. I try to fight my Chloe/Elyse addiction and you just feed. I should just stop fighting Also Alaina doesn't look bad either.
        Yes...resistance is futile. You of all people know this, I'm sure

They both look amazing in black. Oddly enough, this does relate to SGU, because it made me think.

Do you think they'll address the dirty clothes issue? I mean, obviously most of them wont have changes of clothes. However, it could easily be brought up that they wash the clothes in some way or another

Then again, that gets into the realm of suspending disbelief, and may not be necessary.

Originally posted by Pandora's Box

Here's one...though I'm betting you noticed it:

Spoiler:
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Now he'll have to come up with something better,

Also...*faint*
          *Arrives with smelling salts, mop and bucket*

On one hand they'll never be dressed up like that on the show, but on the other hand they'll still look just as good regardless

Do you think they'll address the dirty clothes issue? I mean, obviously most of them wont have changes of clothes. However, it could easily be brought up that they wash the clothes in some way or another
          The episode after Water is Soap, right? Or did they go for Detergent instead?
          *goes to check Joe's blog*
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

But never forget I love her more
            Yeah? Well I love her more than both of you put together times 2.1 so THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

*sigh*I better get bonus points for this.

Spoiler:
              IMG]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1055/chloescott.jpg[/IMG]

Okay half of that was for me to feel good
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes...resistance is futile. You of all people know this, I'm sure

They both look amazing in black. Oddly enough, this does relate to SGU, because it made me think.

Then again, that gets into the realm of suspending disbelief, and may not be necessary.
                We already know that the Destiny has showers (yay Wray) so why won't they the Ancients version of a lanuady machine. Or if you want to get really creative it doesn't take much if you go offworld to find the right supplies to wish off hand
                Jelgate is right

Comment

*sigh*I better get bonus points for this.

Okay half of that was for me to feel good
                  That's better.

However, this is even more...better.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=738&pos=129
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    That's better.

To post that I probably would have to had claw my eyes out. And then I wouldn't be able to see the real good looking people. Their is only so far I will go to helping you.

We probably should get back on topic like how long until Young punches Rush. I say at the end of Air Part I
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Yeah? Well I love her more than both of you put together times 2.1 so THERE!
                      haha I'd green that if I could.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

We probably should get back on topic like how long until Young punches Rush. I say at the end of Air Part I
                        No way. You know in that scene where he's like "It's a pleasure to welcome you to Icarus Base"? Well, upon seeing Rush arrive with them, he probably just socks him one then and there.

He then turns to the other three and says "We're old pals . This way, please."

That's better.

I find this picture interesting, as it suggests something about the scene in question. Total speculation though.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

No way. You know in that scene where he's like "It's a pleasure to welcome you to Icarus Base"? Well, upon seeing Rush arrive with them, he probably just socks him one then and there.

He then turns to the other three and says "We're old pals . This way, please."
                          That is hilarious. I would green you if GW deemed you worthy.

But seriously I love the feel of tension their is between Young and Rush in the trailer. Since Wray is a 3rd person for power of the Destiny I would like to see how this plays out

I find this picture interesting, as it suggests something about the scene in question. Total speculation though.
                          Must you encourage her?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

To post that I probably would have to had claw my eyes out. And then I wouldn't be able to see the real good looking people. Their is only so far I will go to helping you.

Yeah probably. That's probably about the time they end up on the Destiny and Rush tells everybody they're stuck there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                              haha I'd green that if I could.
                              So would I, but apparently I need to spread it around. Sorry forum software but I can't help it that the same people keep being awesome
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Well, we see Greer punch someone.

But seriously I love the feel of tension their is between Young and Rush in the trailer. Since Wray is a 3rd person for power of the Destiny I would like to see how this plays out
                                Wray is going to be Empress by the time the series finishes. Seriously.

Must you encourage her?
                                Yes, he must. Tell me, Coronach. What does it suggest?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X