Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaRkY View Post
    I was wondering i saw on the net tha on 23. may 2007 the stargate universe is going on air. Please tel if that is true.
    That date is far too early
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
      That date is far too early
      Yeah agreed...off by about a year I would say
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Tanks for the information. I was so exited that y taught that this date could be a real date But it would be nice that this date would be real.
        I would like to fly with this baby.

Comment

It would have been cool alright but bring on the movies espically continuum
          sigpic

Comment

A new idea. Why can't they bring Weir to the new series? This can be a quite good solution for the cast changing in season 4 (and 5+).
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
              It would have been cool alright but bring on the movies espically continuum
              Thats the name for the second movie, right? Consider....Universe and Continuum...those names have something in common. Maybe they have something in common that we haven;t considered yet.

What do you guys think (Sorry, I am having brain farts and can not think of what I was trying to say...)

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                A new idea. Why can't they bring Weir to the new series? This can be a quite good solution for the cast changing in season 4 (and 5+).
                Sounds more like a death sentence to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                  Thats the name for the second movie, right? Consider....Universe and Continuum...those names have something in common. Maybe they have something in common that we haven;t considered yet.

What do you guys think (Sorry, I am having brain farts and can not think of what I was trying to say...)
                  Apartently 'Universe' is not going to involve time travel etc and is set in the present. Plus it's supposed to a totally separate entity to the others
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

I am going to go with alternate dimension's
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                      Apartently 'Universe' is not going to involve time travel etc and is set in the present. Plus it's supposed to a totally separate entity to the others
                      Yeah I think the show will basically tie up all the loose ends of SG1 and Atlantis 9th chevron etc

Thats why I think its called universe...cos it will tie up all of the loose ends and make the stargate universe more real ya know

Comment

Well the way the season ended for both was great can't wait till the movies are out for SG-1 and next season for Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by why4u View Post
                          Well the way the season ended for both was great can't wait till the movies are out for SG-1 and next season for Atlantis
                          Yeah I agree

Comment

Not too sure about Atlantis, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing a proper finish to SG-1. I just hope that the movies are not of the same caliber as Season 10- which IMHO was terrible as a whole.

Comment

I think it's gunna be good
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:
                              Forum Charmer
                              Forum Ambassador
                              Prince of The Hugglings

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                a show set within this universe could involve any character, race, ship or planet from stargates past and present whether they are dead, extinct or destroyed.
                                if the show is set up like that then it would seem it would simply become a series of repeats very quickly i think other than the ocasional appearance they should keep it as seperate as possible. I am curious however as to how the "universe" will play into it because it is infinite as was said above.

Comment

Working...
                                X