Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    LOL! I created the Rush thunk/appreciation thread the day his casting was announced
    Lol yea but we should create a group i would but cant dont know why lol can you pleaseeeeeeee lol
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
      Lol yea but we should create a group i would but cant dont know why lol can you pleaseeeeeeee lol
      Here you go:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=246
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Yay thats more like it lol thanks Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          True. i've always preferred him playing dark/evil/troubled character, which should work out fine for SGU.
          That describes RC in Priest. His character was in love with a gay priest in that movie.

Yes he was good in Eragon if thats how you spell it
          Yes, yes it is! I'm looking at the spine of the novel on my shelf right now...and that's how you spell it!

But I will go in with an open mind and see what type of character Rush ends up being.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            I don't listen to any of the podcasts...And I've never heard them mentioned before your posting.
            They're usually pretty good. The Stargate/Star Trek one was really good.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              How can they speak with Joe Directly????
              In a stern but respectful manner.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                They're usually pretty good. The Stargate/Star Trek one was really good.
                Wow ive never heard that one might go take a little listen thanks

Comment

Wow ive never heard that one might go take a little listen thanks
                  I might have to check these out.
                  sigpic

Comment

I might have to check these out.
                    You should and a Mod from GW is on some of them lol she makes it more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                      Is the outisde of the ship supposed to be revealed at comic con?
                      I hope so. That's probably the one thing I've been waiting for more than anything else.

Comment

I hope so. That's probably the one thing I've been waiting for more than anything else.
                        The outside ive really never imagined what it looks like ive been so focused on the inside lol

Comment

First, replied to the last few pages that appeared overnight.
                          Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          So I hear there's this show called Stargate: Universe coming out in the Fall. I think I heard it's airing on October 2nd? Wow, that's really cool.
                          Oh, and there are all these cool actors in it, some of them are pretty well-known too.
                          Omg, here's the best part! I hear there's this Comic Con panel this Friday. That sounds so exciting, it's going to be great!
                          I wish there was a place for me to discuss with like-minded people about it though
                          I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter
                          Rude Child
                          I heard that post in the voice of Helen Magnus.
                          Originally posted by major davis View Post
                          Now all of a sudden I find Col Mitchell's freaking out about his 200th time "Through the gate" so wrong. Wow I'm never thinking of Stargate ever the same now. Dand I mean he talks about it so much, and now gatepervs have messed up my head.
                          And then Jack shows up and starts using the word 'orifice'.
                          Lol yea the Scottish slang is terrible i know
                          Is Scottish your first language and English your second (or more)?
                          Originally posted by strods View Post
                          Come on! that was one of the funniest lines of the whole season! It was so stupid I loved it!
                          Me too! Mitchell sure had fun in that ep.
                          In a stern but respectful manner.
                          Too funny

Um, where's the off topic thread? I should probably move some of those replies out of this post. Anyhow, must admit that I haven't seen any of the SGU actors' previous work, so I'll be going into SGU with no preconceived notions or 'character confusion'.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            First, replied to the last few pages that appeared overnight.I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter
                            I heard that post in the voice of Helen Magnus.
                            And then Jack shows up and starts using the word 'orifice'.
                            Is Scottish your first language and English your second (or more)?
                            Me too! Mitchell sure had fun in that ep.
                            Too funny

Um, where's the off topic thread? I should probably move some of those replies out of this post. Anyhow, must admit that I haven't seen any of the SGU actors' previous work, so I'll be going into SGU with no preconceived notions or 'character confusion'.
                            Scottish my first language what are you on about i said Scottish slang and English my second i speak English but Scotland has a certain Slang well that was confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter
                              It's quite pricey, I'm not sure if you can afford it

Anyhow, must admit that I haven't seen any of the SGU actors' previous work, so I'll be going into SGU with no preconceived notions or 'character confusion'.
                              Interesting. I mean, I'd tell you to go check them out (as they are phenomenal), but it'd be interesting if SGU is your first exposure to most of them.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Scottish my first language what are you on about i said Scottish slang and English my second i speak English but Scotland has a certain Slang well that was confusing
                                Yes I know you said Scottish slang. I wasn't really referring to it, but it make me think to ask.
                                Does Scottish have sentences? Will Rush be easier to understand than you or more difficult? Besides his accent, that is.
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X