Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Hello Folks

We have an ON TOPIC rule here at GateWorld and we expect folks to adhere to it. If you want to chit chat and/or go off for post after post about something that has nothing to do with the topic then we suggest you either chat in PM, email, IM or in an Off Topic Thread created for that purpose.

I have just deleted over 30 some posts that had NOTHING to do what so ever with the discussion of SGU and a few of you have been warned about continuous off topic thread derailment.

Please note this IS a violation and we will place on moderation repeat offenders.

Thank You
    TameFarrar
    GateWorld Moderator
    Sorry Tammy yea i realised it was getting out of hand and created a Chit chat thread lol sorry again

And to stay on-topic is there any Rush fans in this Thread
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      Btw for anyone who thinks the offworld gate pic is a fake gate, it isn't, I remember a while ago JM posted on his blog that they took a real gate with them to white sands and someone took a load of pictures and sent them to him but alas he couldn't show us them, maybe he will now though.
      Yeah I think your right... Wow that gate really did look fake but it wasn't!!!!!
      Here I will go ask him,

Oh and the pool thing got delayed so I can chill with you guys for a little longer!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
        Sorry Tammy yea i realised it was getting out of hand and created a Chit chat thread lol sorry again

And to stay on-topic is there any Rush fans in this Thread
        Lahela seems pretty obessesive dedicated to Rush.

Me personally will wait to the pilot. What I hear will probably make me neutral to the character.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Me personally will wait to the pilot. What I hear will probably make me neutral to the character.
          Yea i know Jel lol me and Lahela are in the Rush Fan club

But i suppose your right wait till you find out what and who he is it

Should be great i really cant wait till SGU!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah...I've never cared for the actor who plays Rush. So, yeah, IDK if I will like the character.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Yeah...I've never cared for the actor who plays Rush. So, yeah, IDK if I will like the character.
              I see were your coming from but he is a brilliant Actor Rush all the way

Comment

For me, the direction each actor takes their character is one of the big things i am looking forward to in SGU. Especially Robert Carlyle. I'm hoping that each Actor really inputs their thoughts and desires for their characters along with the writers as I believe the writers alone can't possibly fully develop each character without the actor who plays them helping out.
                Meh.

Comment

He may well be, but he always looks dirty to me. I guess I just don't like his interpretation of the characters he's portrayed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                    For me, the direction each actor takes their character is one of the big things i am looking forward to in SGU. Especially Robert Carlyle. I'm hoping that each Actor really inputs their thoughts and desires for their characters along with the writers as I believe the writers alone can't possibly fully develop each character without the actor who plays them helping out.
                    True very True and i feel every character will Act out of there skin and SGU will be fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                      Lets not forget the directors. How they play each scene the writer puts on paper has a firm impact how we like the characters and/or the story.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        He may well be, but he always looks dirty to me. I guess I just don't like his interpretation of the characters he's portrayed.
                        Hmm thats the first time ive heard someone put it like that but maybe RC will change as he has never really played a role like this and SGU is a big role

Comment

Lets not forget the directors. How they play each scene the writer puts on paper has a firm impact how we like the characters and/or the story.
                          Very, very true. The Director does of course have a HUGE say in how each scene feels which of course will impact on the development of the characters in those scenes in the eyes of the viewers.
                          Meh.

Comment

Hmm thats the first time ive heard someone put it like that but maybe RC will change as he has never really played a role like this and SGU is a big role
                            True...he may change my opinion of him in this show. Who knows.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Yeah in this case it was probably a VFX gate, I mean seriously, who would want to set up the gate prop in 110-120 degree weather?
                              Someone, because it ain't fake.

JM talked about an off-world gate when the production crew were filming in the White Sands. It's real.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Someone, because it ain't fake.

JM talked about an off-world gate when the production crew were filming in the White Sands. It's real.
                                Lol PG do you know everything ? lol thanks but wow i mean wow setting up that in that heat jeez no thanks but SGU looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X