Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
    Yes Joe is a very kind man lol OF!!!!!!!!!! posting lol

He is not someone he feels he does not need to answer questions from fans he is a very kind man
    Yeah some fans are like, Your HAVE To answer fans questions and do your blog. Thats such a fallacy. He doesn't have to do anything but produce and write Stargate, he just does it cause he is kind and he wants to answer fans questions and because I think he enjoys the questions and book discussions and comments.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Yeah some fans are like, Your HAVE To answer fans questions and do your blog. Thats such a fallacy. He doesn't have to do anything but produce and write Stargate, he just does it cause he is kind and he wants to answer fans questions and because I think he enjoys the questions and book discussions and comments.
      Very True lol
      Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        I would think the same thing!
        sigpic

Comment

{snip}

In more related news, the cast of SGU seem pretty pumped for Comic Con this Friday. 2 more days!
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 July 2009, 08:07 AM.
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

[snip}

Yea the newspaper here in Scotland had an article saying RC was scared about going to the comic con because he knows he is going to get questions and he knows us Stargate fans know everything hehe
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 July 2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Yea the newspaper here in Scotland had an article saying RC was scared about going to the comic con because he knows he is going to get questions and he knows us Stargate fans know everything hehe
              Lol, I'd be incredibly scared as well. While the actors may know a decent amount about their own show, it's hard to expect them to really know the mythology and history of the franchise, especially at this point in time.

Still, I don't think people will hold it against him if he doesn't know minute little details
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

Is the outisde of the ship supposed to be revealed at comic con?
                BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                  Is the outisde of the ship supposed to be revealed at comic con?
                  No idea, though they keep mentioning a "sizzle reel" with new footage and stuff, so who knows.
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                    Lol, I'd be incredibly scared as well. While the actors may know a decent amount about their own show, it's hard to expect them to really know the mythology and history of the franchise, especially at this point in time.

Still, I don't think people will hold it against him if he doesn't know minute little details
                    Yea lol i just hope they take it easy on him lol dont want to scare him away now do we

Comment

Btw for anyone who thinks the offworld gate pic is a fake gate, it isn't, I remember a while ago JM posted on his blog that they took a real gate with them to white sands and someone took a load of pictures and sent them to him but alas he couldn't show us them, maybe he will now though.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        Btw for anyone who thinks the offworld gate pic is a fake gate, it isn't, I remember a while ago JM posted on his blog that they took a real gate with them to white sands and someone took a load of pictures and sent them to him but alas he couldn't show us them, maybe he will now though.
                        Its good to know that its a real gate!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello Folks

We have an ON TOPIC rule here at GateWorld and we expect folks to adhere to it. If you want to chit chat and/or go off for post after post about something that has nothing to do with the topic then we suggest you either chat in PM, email, IM or in an Off Topic Thread created for that purpose.

I have just deleted over 30 some posts that had NOTHING to do what so ever with the discussion of SGU and a few of you have been warned about continuous off topic thread derailment.

Please note this IS a violation and we will place on moderation repeat offenders.

Thank You
                          TameFarrar
                          GateWorld Moderator
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Its good to know that its a real gate!
                            Yea just imagine setting up that gate in that heat omg i feel so sorry for the poor people who had too

And yea maybe Joe will let us see them now hehe

Comment

Yea just imagine setting up that gate in that heat omg i feel so sorry for the poor people who had too

And yea maybe Joe will let us see them now hehe
                              I know...seeing any pics would be excellent!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                Hello Folks

We have an ON TOPIC rule here at GateWorld and we expect folks to adhere to it. If you want to chit chat and/or go off for post after post about something that has nothing to do with the topic then we suggest you either chat in PM, email, IM or in an Off Topic Thread created for that purpose.

I have just deleted over 30 some posts that had NOTHING to do what so ever with the discussion of SGU and a few of you have been warned about continuous off topic thread derailment.

Please note this IS a violation and we will place on moderation repeat offenders.

Thank You
                                TameFarrar
                                GateWorld Moderator
                                Am I on repeted offenders?

Oh and sorry, I will take responsibility for this one, I kinda started it and didn't stop it. This won't happen again!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X