Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    It doesn't work that way. They get information the same way everyone else does with the exception of the interviews they do.
    Oh i see i thought they would have got emails and such guess im wrong lol

Thanks for clearing that up Jel
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      HUH, am i dyslexic or was some of the grammar not right. So are you saying David and Darren can just email Joe randomly with questions??!!!
      Joe has a blog where he talks about everything that's been happening on set, with the cast etc. But he tries to answer questions about the rumours that fly around the internet. And I think you can leave comments on his blog that he'll answer if they're good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        There, I done did fix-ed it with gooder English. Corrections are in red!
        Lol yea in Scotland we use off or of instead of from lol guess all use that in future

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
          Joe has a blog where he talks about everything that's been happening on set, with the cast etc. But he tries to answer questions about the rumours that fly around the internet. And I think you can leave comments on his blog that he'll answer if they're good enough.
          Yes ive posted on it a few times sadly i was not the lucky one

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
            Lol yea in Scotland we use off or of instead of from lol guess all use that in future
            Well, that's interesting! I study languages and communication...so that is interesting to know! I've also noticed that you use "all" when you mean "I will" or "I'll"
            sigpic

Comment

Well, that's interesting! I study languages and communication...so that is interesting to know! I've also noticed that you use "all" when you mean "I will" or "I'll"
              Lol yea the Scottish slang is terrible i know

Comment

Originally posted by Mclean View Post
                Yeah I know about that, I am a regular OF(opps I'm in the US ) For the most part, so is SGU Scotsman. Joe is actually very good about answering questions, especially when your new. He answers about anything when your new. When your a reg, he will answer every question about food, but it's not guarenteed that he will answer all your questions.

But in the end he is very kind and good about answering fans questions!!!! He is also very dedicated in that he posts every night. Like in my 6 months at his blog, he has only been late for 1 entry.... 1 entry!!! Joe totally Rocks!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Possibly...not its probably no worse than slang in the US.
                  sigpic

Comment

No Scottish Slang rocks, only in verbal communication. When I am talking to you face to face, I would understand everything. It's just when your online, it gets a little confusing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Possibly...not its probably no worse than slang in the US.
                      haha you guys should try Australian slang, its awesome yet o so flawed
                      Meh.

Comment

Yeah I know about that, I am a regular OF(opps I'm in the US ) For the most part, so is SGU Scotsman. Joe is actually very good about answering questions, especially when your new. He answers about anything when your new. When your a reg, he will answer every question about food, but it's not guarenteed that he will answer all your questions.

But in the end he is very kind and good about answering fans questions!!!! He is also very dedicated in that he posts every night. Like in my 6 months at his blog, he has only been late for 1 entry.... 1 entry!!! Joe totally Rocks!!!!!
                        Yes Joe is a very kind man lol OF!!!!!!!!!! posting lol

He is not someone he feels he does not need to answer questions from fans he is a very kind man

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                          haha you guys should try Australian slang, its awesome yet o so flawed
                          Oh yea lol the Australian slang is brilliant lol now there is someone you would,nt understand talking face to face with lol i love Australia i used to watch Bondi Beach patrol or something very cool

Comment

Yes ive posted on it a few times sadly i was not the lucky one
                            You just have to wait for the mailbag. Just repost your questions at the end of every message and label it, questions for the next mailbag. Just be careful not to be to forceful. Just put, "a couple questions for the next mailbag if you don't mind". Make it kinda like your sig, that way, if Joe missed the question the first time around, he will see it on your next message. It increases your chances! Try it, usually, it works!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

You just have to wait for the mailbag. Just repost your questions at the end of every message and label it, questions for the next mailbag. Just be careful not to be to forceful. Just put, "a couple questions for the next mailbag if you don't mind". Make it kinda like your sig, that way, if Joe missed the question the first time around, he will see it on your next message. It increases your chances! Try it, usually, it works!!!!
                              Lol thanks MD all do that

Thats right ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol sorry had too

Comment

I didn't know that. I always thought he would just pick out the better/more frequently asked questions to answer. Are you there as major davis? Questions about food?

Comment

Working...
                                X