Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    O_o

Nope...no dividing my peoples!
    Hmmm your a tough cookie to bargin with fine all just go home all alone....alone all alone.......and again alone..............
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

This is the SGU discussion thread, not the 'harassment of actors from the other shows' thread.
      Looking forward to all the new SGU info that will appear soon.
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        This is the SGU discussion thread, not the 'harassment of actors from the other shows' thread.
        Looking forward to all the new SGU info that will appear soon.
        We know ED were just having fun chillllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ok back on-topic ED just shoot us down lol

Ok Carter what are most looking forward to in SGU ?

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
          We know ED were just having fun chillllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ok back on-topic ED just shoot us down lol

Ok Carter what are most looking forward to in SGU ?
          I'm looking forward to seeing AT and BJS ;-) And BJS isn't from another show...he's from SGU.
          Last edited by LtColCarter; 21 July 2009, 03:19 PM. Reason: dyslexic initials!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing a Stargate mission with the 'wrong people'. SG-1 featured carefully chosen teams of professionals, Atlantis featured a handpicked expedition (plus Kavanaugh, who somehow slipped through the cracks ) but Universe is about the wrong people in the wrong place.
            Spoiler:
            They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. Do you get the point yet?

And I'm especially looking forward to Chloe because of the 'relatively normal person involved in the political side of the Stargate program and then suddenly thrown into a dangerous Stargatey adventure' angle.
            Last edited by Eternal Density; 21 July 2009, 03:19 PM. Reason: added a question
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

And I'm especially looking forward to Chloe because of the 'relatively normal person involved in the political side of the Stargate program and then suddenly thrown into a dangerous Stargatey adventure' angle.

I'm really excited to see what Elyse means by "give back, because she's been given so much". It really implies that the character starts to find her place aboard the ship, so I hope it's in an interesting fashion.

Maybe she'll be the ship's janitor?
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing a Stargate mission with the 'wrong people'. SG-1 featured carefully chosen teams of professionals, Atlantis featured a handpicked expedition (plus Kavanaugh, who somehow slipped through the cracks ) but Universe is about the wrong people in the wrong place.
                Spoiler:
                They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. They're not supposed to be there. Do you get the point yet?

ED you have some problems to get worked out lol but yes i AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post

I'm really excited to see what Elyse means by "give back, because she's been given so much". It really implies that the character starts to find her place aboard the ship, so I hope it's in an interesting fashion.

Every place of establishment needs a bartender.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Every place of establishment needs a bartender.
                      Rotflmao lol give back lol what could you possibly give back not unless she becomes some sort of slave for the males if you know what i mean *nudge nudge*

Comment

Rotflmao lol give back lol what could you possibly give back not unless she becomes some sort of slave for the males if you know what i mean *nudge nudge*
                        Nonsense Chloe is my slave
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Nonsense Chloe is my slave
                          Damn Jel why did you have to shoot me down like that i was having so much fun

Comment

Erm, I like jelgate's bartender suggestion best
                            I'm going to pretend I didn't read Scotsman's one.
                            [edit, never mind, the ensuing banter between jel and Sco is too fun to ignore ]

Hey, maybe Eli and Rush will need someone to repeat everything the Destiny's computer says. It's a very important role
                            (You'll understand what I mean better if you've seen Galaxy Quest, which is kinda the more extreme and absurd cousin of Wormhole Xtreme )

Comment

Erm, I like jelgate's bartender suggestion best
                              I'm going to pretend I didnt' read Scotsman's one.

Hey, maybe Eli and Rush will need someone to repeat everything the Destiny's computer says. It's a very important role
                              (You'll understand what I mean better if you've seen Galaxy Quest, which is kinda the more extreme and absurd cousin of Wormhole Xtreme )
                              Whay ED whats wrong with my suggestion ?

Comment

Whay ED whats wrong with my suggestion ?
                                It severly bends the PG rule.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X