Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Automission View Post
    Spoiler image for the first episode of SGU Air.
    http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-255155

Anyone know why they're all wearing camo apart from the guy in black? I'd call him a leader, but I'd expect a leader to know better than wearing black in a desert. A hot desert.
    Lol WTF!!!!!????? why did they do that lmao what did they run out of camo or something lmao
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

If they have some scenes set on Earth, it would be kinda stupid to not have O'Neill in it. He's kinda in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
        If they have some scenes set on Earth, it would be kinda stupid to not have O'Neill in it. He's kinda in charge.
        Hmm very true or
        Spoiler:
        Maybe he quit his position at the SGC to be with Sam hehehehe

Comment

Spoiler image for the first episode of SGU Air.
          http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-255155

Anyone know why they're all wearing camo apart from the guy in black? I'd call him a leader, but I'd expect a leader to know better than wearing black in a desert. A hot desert.
          Weeeeeell...
          Spoiler:
          From the looks of the gate they're not on a milky way planet, meaning they probably got there after reaching the Destiny, in which case maybe they had no way of knowing what the planet was like, maybe he went first and radioed ahead that they should wear desert camo.

Also that shot looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
            Also that shot looks amazing.
            Indeed it does lovely shot

Oh im getting way to excited now

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
              Lol WTF!!!!!????? why did they do that lmao what did they run out of camo or something lmao
              Funny as that may seem it could actually be true considering they likely didn't grab a whole lot of clothing when evacuating the icarus base.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Funny as that may seem it could actually be true considering they likely didn't grab a whole lot of clothing when evacuating the icarus base.
                Hmmm never really considered that lol your or im probarly right lol

Comment

Yeah that could make sense, and it is a lovely shot. However I'd expect them to use some of the Destiny malps or whatever they're called, it is the first episode after all. But we don't see it in shot, though they could of sent it back. I guess the only logical answer is they had a shortage.

Or the guys a bloody idiot.

Comment

The guy appears to be Scott. Also somewhere on JM's blog he calles the Destiny's MALP's Kinos. Maybe they havn't yet figured out how to use the Kinos yet when they went on this mission. Though that begs the question on how they knew it was a gate on a planet much less on on a habitable planet.
                    sigpic
                    Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Yeah that could make sense, and it is a lovely shot. However I'd expect them to use some of the Destiny malps or whatever they're called, it is the first episode after all. But we don't see it in shot, though they could of sent it back. I guess the only logical answer is they had a shortage.

Or the guys a bloody idiot.
                      Its probarly out view
                      Spoiler:
                      considering it looks like they just got on the planet its probarly just further up in the shot

Comment

The Kino could be out of shot or it could be entirely cgi and hasn't been added to the shot yet.....or they just didn't take one lol.

Comment

The Kino could be out of shot or it could be entirely cgi and hasn't been added to the shot yet.....or they just didn't take one lol.
                          True but i doubt they never took one that like going in blind lol so they mush have

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
                            True but i doubt they never took one that like going in blind lol so they mush have
                            Not if they haven't dicovered the kino's yet.....

Comment

Not if they haven't dicovered the kino's yet.....
                              Hmm very true i submit to you lol

Comment

Kinos.. cute name.

In that shot, does the gate look small to ya?

I'm sure this has been brought up by someone else already, but if indeed the 9th Chevron was accessed, what energy was connected to the initial gate to generate the wormhole.

Comment

Working...
                                X