Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Telchak View Post
    One of the producers (I think it was) was quoted as saying SU opens up a whole new universe. It was then said qthe ninth chevron would be involved in the show. This leads me to believe that they will figure out the stargate can go into different universes, and they'll explore them.
    Ah, but Joe Mallozzi (another producer) has, I believe, said that the show is set in our universe.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      Stargate Infinity (wouldn't have been a bad name except for that damn cartoon)
      True, Infinity would have been a great name
      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
      new enemy of the Ori
      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Stargate: The Search For Teal'c

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Here's some of the top of my head.

Stargate: Galaxies
          Stargate: Daedalus
          Stargate: Discovery
          Stargate: The Final Frontier
          Stargate: Frontiers

Comment

Frontiers is good.

Stargate: Evolution
            Stargate: Renegades
            Stargate: Exile

Or heck, just Stargate: SG-number (for whatever team it is we'll be following)

Comment

Stargate: Horizon
              Stargate: Destiny
              Stargate: Genesis
              Stargate: Andromeda
              Stargate: Legacy
              Stargate: Nexus

All of these titles are in use by VS's and i think any of them could have been used and been great series titles.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Stargate: New Journey
                Stargate: Search for the Holy grail (for the monty python fans)
                Stargate: Next Step
                Stargate: Revenge of Beckett

ok just a few
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Stargate: The End
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Stargate: the Gateworld Sagas
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Stargate: Britain
                      Stargate: Operation Genesis
                      Stargate: Return of the Powers that be
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Carry On Gating
                        The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                          Stargate: Andromeda
                          i loved that show i seem to have a curse the shows i love to watch dont get renewed after two years of me watching it so far the only exception is stargate.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Ah, but Joe Mallozzi (another producer) has, I believe, said that the show is set in our universe.
                            Yeah I think it will be set in our universe as the power requirements for that distance would be so big that not even a ZPM could manage it

Also a new universe would open up hundreds of galaxies and a distance that no ship could cross in a lifetime
                            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                              Yeah I think it will be set in our universe as the power requirements for that distance would be so big that not even a ZPM could manage it

Also a new universe would open up hundreds of galaxies and a distance that no ship could cross in a lifetime
                              So if it is set in our universe, mabey it just simply opens up a new galaxy.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Rick Steves: Adventures Through the Stargate
                                Stargate: Alien Cuisines (the stories of SG-75, the team assigned to have a cooking show about alien cuisines on PBS. The drama!)
                                Stargate: Ballistic Mashed Potatoes
                                Stargate: The Cure to Projectile Vomiting (a.k.a. space sickness)

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                                X