Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
    Has anyone got this bit of news. Leaves me hopeful. I am praying it comes back. Mini-Series would be awesome too bro

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/index.php?...ci-fi&Itemid=5
    It is a good piece of news, but how reliable is the source of information? I would trust something a bit more if it was coming from MGM directly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
      Has anyone got this bit of news. Leaves me hopeful. I am praying it comes back. Mini-Series would be awesome too bro

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/index.php?...ci-fi&Itemid=5
      God, I hope so. I really, truly do. The cancellation news hit me hard and my excitement for the next half of Season 2 has been really dampened down. If nothing gets announced before S2.5 airs I'm just gonna be constantly thinking "make way, make way! Dead show airing!"

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        God, I hope so. I really, truly do. The cancellation news hit me hard and my excitement for the next half of Season 2 has been really dampened down. If nothing gets announced before S2.5 airs I'm just gonna be constantly thinking "make way, make way! Dead show airing!"
        All we can do is try and enjoy what is left to the best of our ability. If we do get something to continue the SGU saga, great. If not, there isn't much we can do. I, for one, look forward to the 10 episodes we have left of this great show.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The ep I chose to watch on Blu-Ray first was Space.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Spoiler:
            season 2 (ep 11-20) When it comes huh?
            I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
              Spoiler:
              season 2 (ep 11-20) When it comes huh?
              We don't know yet.
              sigpic

Comment

It is because of the film studio with a series Did empty ?
                I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

It is because of the film studio with a series Did empty ?
                  I'm not sure why the return date hasn't been already announced. We just have to wait and see.
                  sigpic

Comment

This must of course wait long it ...

Comment

"Get off my bridge!"
                      sigpic

Comment

I lol'd. Would green you ESA, but apparently you still have that disease. You should really get that checked out.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

This must of course wait long it ...
                          huh?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            huh?
                            Words read understand the now.
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                              Words read understand the now.
                              I apologize for understand words. I'm not good English

Comment

I apologize for understand words. I'm not good English
                                You have no need to apologise. He should be apologising to you for not seeing where where you lived and realised that English is not your first language. I think you write better English than we all write Thai.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X