Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
    Most seem to be folks that only post once or twice and are gone - they must feel the need to get their dislike out there in the open (like evilgrin's unfortunate bias against the poor brussel sprout) and then feel better.

It is like therapy, probably.
    But I love brussel sprouts
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Brussels sprouts are evil.

Unlike SGU
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        Brussels sprouts are evil.

Unlike SGU
        I eat them all the time... but then again, I am evil! I wonder if the two are related?

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          I eat them all the time... but then again, I am evil! I wonder if the two are related?

Want my honest opinion?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Want my honest opinion?
            If you say I'm really really extra-ordinary evil, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              If you say I'm really really extra-ordinary evil, yes.
              Yes, no, maybe.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                Yes, no, maybe.

Comment

Valaur also writes: “You have mentioned before that SGU was brought forward to the network knowing what the end game was going to be. Based on ratings of course, what is the furthest extent that you’re willing to go to tell Destiny’s story? 6 seasons? 10? 4?”

Answer: Ideally, five seasons.

Star Platinum writes: “With the discovery of Destiny’s bridge by the rest of the crew, will there be any more of those great scenes by Rush/Gloria & Franklin?”

Answer: Rush turned off the neural link in Trial and Error. If he or anyone started seeing Gloria or Franklin again, it would be cause for concern.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-eight-games/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Answer: Rush turned off the neural link in Trial and Error. If he or anyone started seeing Gloria or Franklin again, it would be cause for concern.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-eight-games/
                    In some ways it is a pity. It would really have been interesting to see the others' reaction to a sudden appearance of Gloria or Franklin on the bridge
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      In some ways it is a pity. It would really have been interesting to see the others' reaction to a sudden appearance of Gloria or Franklin on the bridge
                      anyone can sneeze and accidently hit the button .
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Interesting that Rush turned off the neural link thingie and that's why he's stopped seeing Gloria/Franklin. Really interesting. Mostly because I didn't catch it being inferred in the actual episode that it was gone. Huh.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Iom666 writes: “Is there an AI on Destiny itself ?”

Answer: Rush has suggested that, while Destiny does possess a certain awareness (ie. its ability to recognize and address insufficiencies in food, water, etc.), he stops short of saying it possesses intelligence. His ability to interact with the avatars on the bridge would appear to be a result of the ship’s neural link; its ability to understand and communicate presumably a result of its absorption of Franklin whose brain patterns now function as template for human understanding. Still, it appears to go one step further, by demonstrating what seems like empathy for Tamara – if, it really was behind her vision. So, to answer your question…I dunno. I just work here.

Michael Jones writes: “True, Destiny seems to be using the mind of the person having the visions to craft said visions, but they seem to show some level of character or personality.”

Answer: Agreed, although one could argue that what we perceive as personality is actually a personality construct manifested by Rush’s subconscious.

Joel writes: “It would seem then that as capable and as advanced as the obelisk/planet beings are, they are not as capable or as advanced as the creation message beings. Am I correct in believing that these entities are in fact different and that one is superior to the other?”

Answer: That assumption would appear to be correct.

Freeman writes: “Most of the ship was never explored or at least not yet, are there going to be any surprise stasis pods or anything like an ancient or two hiding somewhere on the ship?”

Answer: Well, now, wouldn’t that be interesting? Please remember to file this comment and response away for future reference. Like, say, late in season 2.

Joan001 writes: “Speaking of exploring the ship – don’t they have beaming technology and if so, will they discover it?”

Answer: You’re thinking of the Asgard.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pdate-mailbag/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/news/...ak.html?locale

Great article.... Would be sad if it happened though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/news/...ak.html?locale

Great article.... Would be sad if it happened though...
                              let's hope that it will happen as far in the future as possible
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Cosmos may show echoes of events before Big Bang

The show chose a great time to bring the key mission to the forefront

Comment

Working...
                                X