Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Really? This is quite a shocker
    I'm full of surprises Jel
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robynrex View Post
      I am watching the first season SGU and I find it not as good as the other Stargate series. Does anyone else feel that way?
      Miles ahead of SG-1, behind SGA during their first seasons.

Comment

I am watching the first season SGU and I find it not as good as the other Stargate series. Does anyone else feel that way?
        Nope, I think it is the best of the three. Personal opinion, worth exactly 2.0 cents.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Yes.

C'mon people, someone had to agree.

But it's as others have said. SGU is very different in tone and directon than SG1 and SGA. And some like it more for multiple reasons they're all happy to discuss I don't happen to enjoy that new direction, though I have to applaud Brad for wanting to try out something new with the franchise.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            I don't happen to enjoy that new direction, though I have to applaud Brad for wanting to try out something new with the franchise.
            A smooch for you, then, my very civil and polite person-of-other-opinion-than-mine. I light a candle at the altar of "May They Make SG1/SGA Movies Soon and Many Of Them" in honor of your openmindedness.
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Yeah I agree with you on that. SGU for me is not as enjoyable or as good as SG1 and SGA. I do respect the long time franchise runners for trying to do something different but maybe it was just too much for me. I still like SGU though. It just doesn't have that level of fun and excitement that SG1 and SGA have for my enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                Nope, I think it is the best of the three. Personal opinion, worth exactly 2.0 cents.
                Ah, but what kind of cents? And is that adjusted for inflation?
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                  A smooch for you, then, my very civil and polite person-of-other-opinion-than-mine. I light a candle at the altar of "May They Make SG1/SGA Movies Soon and Many Of Them" in honor of your openmindedness.
                  Originally posted by Derocalypse View Post
                  Yeah I agree with you on that. SGU for me is not as enjoyable or as good as SG1 and SGA. I do respect the long time franchise runners for trying to do something different but maybe it was just too much for me. I still like SGU though. It just doesn't have that level of fun and excitement that SG1 and SGA have for my enjoyment.
                  I agree with both quotes above.

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                  Ah, but what kind of cents? And is that adjusted for inflation?
                  sigpic

Comment

Thankyou for making Stargate Universe what it was meant to be.

And adding some action to the show if these good episodes continue I might ever purchase the dvd's.

Cant wait for the next episode last season was not very excited to see the next episode but now actually looking forward to seeing more.

What do you think?

Comment

Ok...last night's episode was pretty good. Seems like SGU is stepping it up this season. I hope it continues.
                      sigpic

Comment

A little off-topic, but where did the season 2 ratings discussion thread go? I did a search for it as well as look at the past couple of pages of threads, and nothing. Was it deleted?

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                          A little off-topic, but where did the season 2 ratings discussion thread go? I did a search for it as well as look at the past couple of pages of threads, and nothing. Was it deleted?
                          I don't know. I can only hope.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
                            Discussion in it was getting heated. My guess is that the mods hid the thread to remove the offending posts.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Discussion in it was getting heated. My guess is that the mods hid the thread to remove the offending posts.
                              Oh really? Geez, when I posted everything was fine. It must've been a bit after when crap hit the fan. Oh well, at least I'm not going crazy. Thanks.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I must of missed the heat, but it was bound to happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X