Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my. WHY?? Why do I do this to myself. *slaps self*... several times.
    sigpic

Comment

Muwhahahaha. Ha.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Muwhahahaha. Ha.
        Thanks for the comfort. Now, how can I get the first image out of my head? That's the only one I saw, didn't even notice others.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          Thanks for the comfort. Now, how can I get the first image out of my head? That's the only one I saw, didn't even notice others.
          I sent you green for comfort. In public, I haveta maintain my image.

Lol, it's a hallucination. I'd bet on that.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

I sent you green for comfort. In public, I haveta maintain my image.
            I know, thanks. And for the sake of your reputation, let's never mention it again.

Lol, it's a hallucination. I'd bet on that.
            I'm certain it is. But still. I got deep emotional scars because of what happened in the season finale. One might think that I haven't fully recovered.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm certain it is. But still. I got deep emotional scars because of what happened in the season finale. One might think that I haven't fully recovered.
              Yeah, I think the whole first half of season two may be... trying for some viewers every time TJ shows up on screen.

Comment

Yeah, I think the whole first half of season two may be... trying for some viewers every time TJ shows up on screen.
                That's the vibe I have gotten from AH's interviews, too. On the other hand, I like angst. So, we shall see. But I still want to get the image out of my head.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah... that was only one I saw too while on the hunt for Rush pics. Disturbing, to say the least
                  sigpic

Comment

Now I wanted to look at it again. No, Egle, no! *slaps self*
                    sigpic

Comment

Do we need spoiler text here? Just in case:

On the thread in the SGU news board, someone pointed out:
                      Spoiler:

that the cabin we see TJ holding the baby in may be the cabin she mentioned in "Faith" - the cabin she used to go to with her father. Added support to the hallucination/dream hypothesis - she is dreaming/hallucinating that she is back on Earth, in a beloved place, and her baby is safe.

I'm predicting some tears for the lot of you. Lots of kleenex in the house.
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                        Spoiler:

that the cabin we see TJ holding the baby in may be the cabin she mentioned in "Faith" - the cabin she used to go to with her father. Added support to the hallucination/dream hypothesis - she is dreaming/hallucinating that she is back on Earth, in a beloved place, and her baby is safe.

I've got a few packs left from the pile I collected for... well, you know.
                        sigpic

Comment

Do we need spoiler text here? Just in case:

Spoiler:

An unnamed baby death isn't going to make me tear up. I need to actually know the character
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

But what if they name poor little Horatio/Esmerelda? Then will you cry?
                            sigpic

Comment

But what if they name poor little Horatio/Esmerelda? Then will you cry?
                              Magic Eight Ball says, "Not likely."
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

You are so callous towards little Javier/Gertrude. Such a meanie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X