Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    RC just dropped another ridiculously spoilery interview:

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2010/08/int...d-some-soccer/
    That was a great interview, RC is such a nice guy. Can't believe he dropped so many spoilers.

Comment

RC just dropped another ridiculously spoilery interview:

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2010/08/int...d-some-soccer/
      *resists clicking link*
      aarrggh.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
        That was a great interview, RC is such a nice guy.

Can't believe he dropped so many spoilers.
        At least he didn't reveal Destiny's mission. I was a bit afraid he might do it.
        sigpic

Comment

He did in the other one.

Comment

He did in the other one.
            He said something, but can he be trusted?
            sigpic

Comment

He did in the other one.
              Oh my. I'm glad it wasn't in this one's.
              sigpic

Comment

He did in the other one.
                Can you link to that one also pls?

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                  Can you link to that one also pls?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW0XsmLZS1I

Comment

Could someone summarise some of the spoilers (in spoilers) RC dropped in the interviews please?

Comment

Beware though, because they're very spoilery. I personally wish I hadn't heard them now.

Spoiler:
                      Rush finds the bridge, and is steering it and controlling the timer but doesn't tell anyone.

He and Young are investigated another abandoned alien ship when he spills the beans.

Rush reveals that they were never going hope, Destiny has a mind boggling mission which is 'essentially a journey back to the beginning of time itself'. But is he telling the truth...

Franklin has somehow been integrated into the ship, and we're not sure if the visions of his wife he has are in his head, or if they're Destiny trying to communicate with him what he should do.

Destiny is called Destiny for a reason, they're all there for a reason.

Young and Rush begin to work together for a greater purpose, how long it will last is anyone's guess.
                      Last edited by KEK; 02 August 2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Shouldn't really have read that. Damn.

Still sounds really awesome, hopefully the pace is kicked up a gear with these developments.

Comment

Beware though, because they're very spoilery. I personally wish I hadn't heard them now.

Spoiler:
                          Rush finds the bridge, and is steering it and controlling the timer but doesn't tell anyone.

He and Young are investigated another abandoned alien ship when he spills the beans.

Rush reveals that they were never going hope, Destiny has a mind boggling mission which is 'essentially a journey back to the beginning of time itself'. But is he telling the truth...

Franklin has somehow been integrated into the ship, and we're not sure if the visions of his wife he has are in his head, or if they're Destiny trying to communicate with him what he should do.

Destiny is called Destiny for a reason, they're all there for a reason.

Young and Rush begin to work together for a greater purpose, how long it will last is anyone's guess.
                          Thanks, it all sounds good to me.

Comment

Aaargh, you guys. *resists clicking spoiler buttons*
                            *slaps hand*
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I resisted!
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                                I resisted!
                                I didn't!

Comment

Working...
                                X