Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smacks thread with the 'on topic' clue by four
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      smacks thread with the 'on topic' clue by four
      If you didn't have that cute little avatar, I'd go back to my off-topicking ways.

You win this round, Empress.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Why are there no penguins on SGU? It boggles the mind.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          Why are there no penguins on SGU? It boggles the mind.
          Who do you think built the obelisk?
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            Who do you think built the obelisk?
            Alien penguins. Big difference.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Aah but they only want you to believe these were alien penguins
              - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                The penguins are aliens. Why do you think they're so different from every other species on the planet?
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

So the question is, why didn't we see the penguins?
                  Oh, yeah, they're just that sneaky
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yeah, saw that in the gallery, and I can't help but wonder why it captions Young as 'Lying to his crew' but Rush as 'Left for dead' - seems slanted in favour of Rush, not that I mind terribly.
                      Last edited by Eternal Density; 01 August 2010, 03:37 PM. Reason: mismatched tags

Comment

Yeah, saw that in the gallery, and I can't help but wonder why it captions Young as 'Lying to his crew' but Rush as 'Left for dead' - seems slanted in favour of Rush, not that I mind terribly.
                        It is a little slated to Rush but that is just how Justice left us thinking Young had done a terrible act. Much has changed since then.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Team Rush, eh? Ellievee must of printed that front page.
                          sigpic

Comment

Because Rush was left for dead and Young did lie to the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                              Because Rush was left for dead and Young did lie to the crew.
                              True, it just feels odd that it has something Young has done, vs something that was done to Rush (by Young). *shrugs* It's just a thing.

Comment

RC just dropped another ridiculously spoilery interview:

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2010/08/int...d-some-soccer/

Comment

Working...
                                X