Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    ....Frankly, I'm just glad to see that it's not about shipping this time.
    contemplates - seriously contemplates - shipping Young and Rush, just to be evil....mwahahahahahaha
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      contemplates - seriously contemplates - shipping Young and Rush, just to be evil....mwahahahahahaha
      That would be slashing not shipping
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        That would be slashing not shipping
        slash, ship, half a dozen of one, 6 of the other
        oh look, is that an angry mob?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          Darling, you wouldn't be the first. Let me know if you wanna read some good fanfic . . . .
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            Darling, you wouldn't be the first. Let me know if you wanna read some good fanfic . . . .
            I'm reminded of a poster who had a Hammond/Teal'c sig. Because some ships are just wrong
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, I think Young/Rush totally works. And so, apparently, does Louis Ferreira (see quote from interview below):

They love each other; they hate each other. They need each other; they leave each other on abandoned planets.

Eventually they come back and say, "I'm sorry, I need you, I can't live without you." And it recycles over and over again--think Sean Penn and Robin Wright.

(Snicker.)

Edited to add: Here's the link to the whole interview, which is awesome, because Ferreira is awesome.
              http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show...-universe.html
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Oh, I think Young/Rush totally works. And so, apparently, does Louis Ferreira (see quote from interview below):

They love each other; they hate each other. They need each other; they leave each other on abandoned planets.

Eventually they come back and say, "I'm sorry, I need you, I can't live without you." And it recycles over and over again--think Sean Penn and Robin Wright.

(Snicker.)
                Kinda how I see them too
                sigpic

Comment

Wait a second. When did Rush leave Young on abandoned planet? Or is this supposed to hapen in
                  Spoiler:
                  The Greater Good?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

IMHO Rush has a conscience but hasn't been listening to it much until Human. And I get the feeling it won't last.
                    Last edited by Eternal Density; 26 July 2010, 03:30 PM. Reason: Whoops, I meant Rush not Young.
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

just pointing out what us trekkies are thinking spolier pic from the season 2 trailer

sgu pic

Spoiler:
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        IMHO Young has a conscience but hasn't been listening to it much until Human. And I get the feeling it won't last.
                        When after Human did he listen to his conscience?

Comment

Hey hey! This is the 15,000th post of this thread! Go us!

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          Honey, I seriously doubt that you've been personally flamed for being a Young fan
                          Well, sweetums, I think that may have something to do with the fact that I don't diss Rush on a regular basis, but instead just focus on defending Young.

nor I think do Rush fans go squealing to the mods whenever people start laying into him.
                          Squealing to the mods? What is this, elementary school?

Reporting posts is a completely normal part of forum life. Better that than escalating an argument until all you have is people throwing mud at each other.

I should know. I mudsling all the time and in hindsight it's stupid.

Also, I don't know how you can possibly know that some Rush fans don't "squeal to the mods". Are you in contact with every Rush fan out there who posts on Gateworld?

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          just pointing out what us trekkies are thinking spolier pic from the season 2 trailer
                          http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4791/basicsi530.jpg

sgu pic

LOL. That's what I thought too.

Maybe SGU can do it better, like it has already done so with pretty much every other Voyager trope.
                          Last edited by PG15; 25 July 2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                            When after Human did he listen to his conscience?
                            Maybe those words were a bit too strong.
                            But he was at least being a bit optimistic/pleasant at the start of Sabotage.
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Are you two talking about Rush or Young?

I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Are you guys talking about Rush or Young?

I'm confused.
                                Both are kind are applicable. I know from my opinion Rush hasn't been a problem since the events of Divided
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X