Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU DVDs - Which ones to get?

Hi, y'all!

I'm trying to collect the SGU DVDs, but I'm not sure which ones to get. I've found Season 1 (obvious), seasons 1.5 and 2.

Do I need all three, or is 1.5 a combination of some episodes from S1 and S2?

Thanks!

I have a boxset with both season 1 & 2 -- region 2.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I believe season 1.5 is the first 10 episodes of season 1. Just check the episode list in the description.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The original releases for Season 1 were half-seasons, 10 episodes each. These were labeled "Season 1.0" and "Season 1.5."

Then I think the whole season was released under "Season 1."

The complete series has also recently seen a re-released by Visual Entertainment Inc. (VEI), a bugdet publisher of boxed sets. It has both seasons complete on DVD (Region 1) or on Blu-ray.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Be safe and healthy.

Comment

Working...
          X