No announcement yet.

The New "Ark of Truth"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really great. I hope you'll write spin-off someday. The rest of the Ori must be very angry

I give it 9,8/10 (the Ori didn't win )
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      True, but I don't know how to really resolve the Ori army issue anyway. It would feel kinda cheesey to have Ori motherships guarding Earth at the end of the movie, if you ask me.

But thanks everyone
      Really there is no way proper way I think beyond saying that perhaps the redeemed Ori decide to engage in a similar act of non-interference along with their followers who thus decide to stay in their own galaxy to repent for their crimes or something.

Not saying you should include that, just saying generally.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
        Really there is no way proper way I think beyond saying that perhaps the redeemed Ori decide to engage in a similar act of non-interference along with their followers who thus decide to stay in their own galaxy to repent for their crimes or something.

Not saying you should include that, just saying generally.
        I was considering having all the Ori affected by the Ark, but Adria was the only one I could plausible expose to it... so the few that remain will simply spend their days thinking up ways to get revenge.

Hey, g.o.d.'s right, that could be an interesting sequel... haha.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

one ending i imagined was, the ori exits the gate, it deactivates, and falls to pieces, into the singularity. and i rather think the origin followers will more or less rebuild, and go explore their own little place. and integrate the ori tech into their own, and use it better.

id give it a 9/10. yet i still miss the "replicator takes over an ori warship" part

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            id give it a 9/10. yet i still miss the "replicator takes over an ori warship" part
            Yeah, that could have been sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              Yeah, that could have been sweet.
              I didn't know what to do with that, though... the shut-down command thing just seemed too much a cop-out.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I wonder how the ori would handle a replicator invasion....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Woden View Post
                  I wonder how the ori would handle a replicator invasion....
                  Probably fairly well; Adria could just wipe them all out.

Comment

Probably fairly well; Adria could just wipe them all out.
                    Even the Priors I think would be able to handle a Replicator swarm. The only thing that would be a threat to them would be I think a Human form Replicator and thats only because of their intelligence and capacity to use tricks or traps. Basic Replicators will just swarm and a Prior I believe with their enhanced abilities can handle them. It's not like the Replicators can adapt to the technology as there is no technology being used by the Prior as such.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

ive been playing around with this thought:

instead of dumb replicators [if they really have all asgard knowledge] they were SMART. asgard AI's, modified replicator bugs. instead of acid, they can fire a zat blast. my idea:

-the repli in the core is a hologram. the real deal is somewhere at a main conduit, sapping power.
                      -they use matter conversion tech["unending"] to rapidly grow vast numbers
                      -carter figures the "flip the crystal" thing out, but a zat blast from a repli erases it.[i never thougth of "flip the crystal". its too simple]
                      -the replicators spread to an ori mothership. the IOA had placed Prior disruptor technology in the crystal, allowing the replis to counter the prior's powers
                      -the scourge spreads like wildfire. the fleet about to leave the ori galaxy is easily taken over as replicator ori motherships fire replidrones, incapacitating the fleet and assimilating them.
                      -morgan le fay faces adria. she claims to have taken control over the scourge.
                      -she claims to have taken the sangraal.
                      -SG1 finds the Ark, gets captured[all of em], and tortured.
                      -vala gets them free
                      -cam and carter battle the remaining replis onboard the oddy
                      -repli hybrid marrick tries to take control over the Core[its isolated, like the movie].
                      -marrick is killed by a group of marines.
                      -the oddy gets surrounded. replis take care of the ori motherships.
                      -morgan keeps telling adria to make a choice: see the truth or surrender. she informs her that as each second passes by, annother ship, or prior, is being targeted, each time diminishing adria's power. if she tries to kill morgan, the sangraal, hidden somewhere, will go off and kill her.

-at the end, as the oddy, and an entire replicator fleet show up over celestia, the oddy is recaptured by carter and cam, and SG1 is in the room with adria, and morgan. morgan informs adria, that her time is up.

Comment

"Um... I'm going to go with my original though, which was shut the Hell up!" - President Henry Hayes

Comment

Since I hated "Ark of Truth," I've decided to write what I believe should have happened in the movie to complete the Ori storyline... anyone else feel that their own ideas would have worked better?

Anyway, I'm going to write my own ideas in later posts and link them to the OP so other people can quickly find them. If you have your own idea, write it in another post and when I see it, I'll link it here too. Who knows, maybe we can get a dozen different AoTs spit out and we can all see where TPTB went so very, very wrong...

Ark of Truth, Act I (1/2)
                          Ark of Truth, Act II (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act III (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act IV (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act V (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act VI (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act VII (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act IIX (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act IX (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act X (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XI (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XII (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XIII (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XIV (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XV (1)
                          Ark of Truth, Act XVI (1)
                          You do realise there are only ever meant to be 5 acts right?

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                            Even the Priors I think would be able to handle a Replicator swarm. The only thing that would be a threat to them would be I think a Human form Replicator and thats only because of their intelligence and capacity to use tricks or traps. Basic Replicators will just swarm and a Prior I believe with their enhanced abilities can handle them. It's not like the Replicators can adapt to the technology as there is no technology being used by the Prior as such.
                            If a prior can't handle a human form replicator, Adria sure does. After seeing SA once again i can compare priors with the powers developed by Rodney after useing the ancient device from ep. "Tao of Rodney", don't you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

You know a09, the whole replicator ark would have been ruined if they actualy shut the door to the core room?

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
                                You do realise there are only ever meant to be 5 acts right?
                                Would you rather I call them "chapters"? Because it really doesn't bother me.

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                You know a09, the whole replicator ark would have been ruined if they actualy shut the door to the core room?
                                Shush you

Comment

Working...
                                X