No announcement yet.

Ark of Truth - Exclusive UK Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its weird the site seemed to be active up until Monday, and not active on the day of release! Does anyone else think the extra content is a bit..welll...crap. Also whats with the code only being usable 5 times? The extra content isn't quite that good! Still I suppose its better than nothing.
    sigpic
    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

To be honest,I don't really need the wallpapers ,and would have preferred a bit more than directorial mumbles in the "exclusive" vids ,but as you said,'tis better than nothing.

When I read that bit about five visits max,I thought..so what happens if one tries to visit a sixth time ? Does the Ori flame total the site display ?
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I have a question about this offer. Is it just certain copies, depending on where you bought it from?

The reason I ask is that most places I've seen it available in (WH Smiths, Zavvi, Woolworths) have a red sticker on the front about the "Road Taken" prelude feature on the DVD. Whereas HMV have a silver sticker on the front about the prelude and the aforementioned UK-Exclusive content.

I figured that the UK-Exclusive content was available regardless where you buy the DVD from, so I bought mine from Zavvi (since they were almost the cheapest). But there was no special insert inside the case and no code. So I'm guessing I've now got to return my current copy and go spend £1 more to get the UK-Exclusive content.

I'm very puzzled by this, since in the past there have been inserts in the DVD cases of all the Stargate DVDs, regardless of where you buy them from.
        sigpic

Comment

i preordered on amazon, had no sticker and got a bonus content leaflet... so i dunno.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

The flyer/code was supposed to be included with all the Region 2 & Uk discs .

On the registration page MGM have a drop down menu of the details they want from participants .and Zavvi are on that list ,so it's up to Zavvi to refund the cash you spent ,John ,unless they can provide you with the access code .

http://www.stargatearkoftruth.co.uk/

If you click on the "Have you registered " hyperlink ,you'll see what I mean .

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
              The flyer/code was supposed to be included with all the Region 2 & Uk discs .

On the registration page MGM have a drop down menu of the details they want from participants .and Zavvi are on that list ,so it's up to Zavvi to refund the cash you spent ,John ,unless they can provide you with the access code .

http://www.stargatearkoftruth.co.uk/

If you click on the "Have you registered " hyperlink ,you'll see what I mean .
              OK, thanks for that. I had a feeling it was something to do with the flyer missing. It's not the first time it's happened to me with a Stargate DVD. There were only two copies on the shelf at the time too, the other one was already open. Looks like I'll have to get a refund and then buy another copy elsewhere.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to help you out a little,John ,and good luck getting Zavvi to cough up the refund.
                (Actually ,they may have more copies in stock by now ,so you might get lucky with a swap and avoid paying the extra elsewhere .)

Comment

Working...
                X