Ark of Truth Number's Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Will Thorne View Post
      All I know is that AoT was the top 'coming soon' and 'new release' DVD on EzyDVD (which is now really popular in Australia) and it sold pretty well at my work. Not that it really counts for anything but AoT seemed pretty popular down under so that should boost the numbers a bit.
      Ark of Truth was also a 'top selling DVD' at the JB Hifi Online website for a while.

I expect MGM will give the thumbs up to a third movie.

Comment

Originally posted by duffarama View Post
        Ark of Truth was also a 'top selling DVD' at the JB Hifi Online website for a while.

I expect MGM will give the thumbs up to a third movie.
        Didn't know that, I don't usually visit the JB website unless I'm going there. It seemed to be pretty sold down at all the major retailers and JB and the EzyDVD store in all the places near here. Anyone know where we can get the actual Aus. sales records?

Comment

I am just so happy that AOT has been doing so well. This is really great for the Stargate franchise as a whole.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Very cool! I would not hold my breath on a third movie until we see how well Continuum sells.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
            X