Typo on the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
    Truth is, we're angry because the movie didn't turn out to be all that Earth shattering, the typo just ignites the fury...
    Not IMO.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I agree with most of what you said except for the last part. It didn't give that much away IMO. My only gripe with packaging has been the screw up on the season 10 set stating Daniel was the team leader, and the horrible photoshop job on the season 3 set of Atlantis.
      It gave away that the IOA guy was an baddie.....that's a pretty big spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        Nah... The moment we see him on screen, we knew he's gonna do something stupid to mess up the whole operation.

Admit it, a "twist" would be an IOA agent actually helping SG1 out in a useful manner.

Comment

Admit it, a "twist" would be an IOA agent actually helping SG1 out in a useful manner.
          I'm still desperately hoping for that to happen.

Comment

The Replicator idea was a valid tactic, just played out poorly. If they had let the SGC and the crew of the Odyssey know of their plan, it would have probably worked out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Yeah you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                The Replicator idea was a valid tactic, just played out poorly. If they had let the SGC and the crew of the Odyssey know of their plan, it would have probably worked out fine.
                No, if Merrick had revealed the plan beforehand, SG1 would say "you're *bleep* nuts" and cut his balls off and put a restraining order keeping Merrick 200 km away from the Asgard core at all times.

Comment

No, if Merrick had revealed the plan beforehand, SG1 would say "you're *bleep* nuts" and cut his balls off and put a restraining order keeping Merrick 200 km away from the Asgard core at all times.
                  Exactly. No way it would have been approved.

Comment

Working...
                  X