Why why why?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
    I think I just figured it out...magnets!
    (nod's head)....Funny.
    Harmony to McKay: "Perhaps it would be best if you'd stop speaking, your voice hurts my ears."

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
      I was a little bored this afternoon so I decided to watch the extra features from AOT. Don't worry no spoilers. Just general stuff.

The scene in the cargohold with Cam brought back memories of Star Trek, and raised a simple question.

Why don't they ever secure anything in cargoholds?

With the billions of dollars in budgets that these programs must have, can't they afford a few bungie cords or cargo straps? I work for a small company and we have them just laying around all over the place. And no, we don't make them.

Obviously the answer is that it looks cooler when someone goes flying across a room and makes the barrels (always wondered what was in those) go every which way.

Apparently common sense and realism are at the bottom of the list for a tv show about traveling through wormholes and fighting uber bad dudes. (That was sarcasm by the way).

That little quibble aside I really enjoyed the movie. Just not enough Sam, she looked fantastic at the end in the scene with Cam.
      Geez, you're bothered by that detail, and miss all the rest?
      Weird priorities!
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
      X