This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    As much as I love talking about miss lill feet, I think we'll get noodled . The I found are OUT THERE . Because of Photoshop, you never know what is real and what is fake. I do recall seeing some sexy photos with her but never thought they were real.

Comment

They were real.

And spectacular.

Comment

Yeah right LOL

Link please?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

3 words: Google Image Search

And that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            They both died
            Indeed, after seeing the official version I agree... it looked like they both cancelled each other out...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              Indeed, after seeing the official version I agree... it looked like they both cancelled each other out...
              Told you in the unofficial thread . I knew when I saw the film before X-MAS that TPTB will kill Morgan. They kill everyone .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Told you in the unofficial thread . I knew when I saw the film before X-MAS that TPTB will kill Morgan. They kill everyone .
                Yeah, I had a feeling that's what you were hinting to

Comment

I finally saw the movie and...it was about what i expected.

a hint to anyone that hasn't seen it, don't waste time with the prologue..it's just a 10 minute recap of season nine and ten

there wasn't anything unpredictible in it, coop hit two of his three requirements, stuff blew up and vala's boobs were on display(only once but quite prominantly)...i'm gonna guess the extra explosions were to make up for the lack of butt shots.

i found the whole merrick angle to be stupid and something thought up to basically get sam and cam away from Vaniel and to kill time. Because it really served no purpose beyond perpetrating the 'ioa are stupid idiots' cliche. (of COURSE they're stupid idiots, they're replacing the NID plot device of 'idiotic govt officials that think they know more than they do but really don't'.)

the merrick angle just seemed to kill time and was nothing more than a plot device (coop had to split them up, he has a hard time writing for more htan a couple characters at a time and i'm sure couldn't juggle all 5...and anyway, daniel was to be the hero so cam and sam had to be removed)

the whole ancient silliness was predicible and, honestly, it would have been a nice change if the ancients would have had the cajones to clean up their own messes for once.

It had its moments, and it had some good lines. But it was jsut...blah. nothing unpredicitble. nothing exciting, just the expected conclusion to an overall mediocre storyline.

at the end, the priors 'see the light'....all that the cliche was lacking was a choir of angels

those that loved seasons 9 and 10 will of course, love the movie. Since it is just the season squashed down.

anyone looking for something unique and fantastic and intriguing....save your money...i wish i had.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    (of COURSE they're stupid idiots, they're replacing the NID plot device of 'idiotic govt officials that think they know more than they do but really don't'.)
                    This is one big part I don't grok. Why make the IOA completely incompetent by making them a carbon copy of the NID? Why not actually put the NID behind the plot, and make the IOA an independent set of idiots with their own problems?

I'm hoping to see the show next week or so. We're borrowing it from my wife's parents. Money saved!
                    Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
                    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

there wasn't anything unpredictible in it, coop hit two of his three requirements, stuff blew up and vala's boobs were on display(only once but quite prominantly)...

i found the whole merrick angle to be stupid and something thought up to basically get sam and cam away from Vaniel and to kill time.

anyone looking for something unique and fantastic and intriguing....save your money...i wish i had.

I missed the boob shot and so did my husband! I'll have to tell him to watch it again.

I think RCC didn't have much choice but to separate Scam and Vaniel, he had to give all of the characters something to do.

Each to thier own of course but I thought this was an intreguing and fantastic movie, I wasn't expecting unique, it has been on for ten years after all and in that time we have pretty much seen it all.
                      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

there wasn't anything unpredictible in it, coop hit two of his three requirements, stuff blew up and vala's boobs were on display(only once but quite prominantly)...
                        Why does it seem to be such a problem? After all it's direct-to-DVD movie aimed mostly for adult audience. And hopefully non-conservative one. Plus, Claudia Black is a very beautiful woman

Comment

she is. but there's more to a female character than how much cleavage they can show off. Yet that seems to be coop's fascination.

check out the pub scene on the ori planet...we actually had a bet going on about how much double sided tape was needed to keep vala's costume PG.

sigpic

Comment

she is. but there's more to a female character than how much cleavage they can show off. Yet that seems to be coop's fascination.

check out the pub scene on the ori planet...we actually had a bet going on about how much double sided tape was needed to keep vala's costume PG.
                            Pity he doesn't feel the same way about the men! I could stand to see a bit more of Daniel,Teal'c and Jack.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Not only his. Joe Mallozzi did the same in the pub on the planet in The Quest pt. 1 episode. Take a look at the bartender. Actually this seems to be the fashion for the ladies in these villages in general... so it's not just Vala, but all the women. Personally I don't see a problem here at all.

Comment

that would probably freak the writers out. teh ladies wandering around the set in 'pretty' costumes is fine, but the guys rarely shed their clothing. Daniel got shirtless like twice? Jack a bare handful of times, teal'c's probably in the lead in the lack of clothing department.

I think our nice male writers enjoy it more when the females are 'prettily' clad rather than when the males are, thus they'er gonna go for what they like...and probably one reason for the requisite medieval village. (the ori galaxy is trapped in ren fest hell )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X