This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori go to... [A-O-T SPOLIERS?]

is it just me or when i watched the latest video on gateworld play about the ark of truth

http://www.gateworld.net/video/newsa...02785164.shtml

i see ori fighter ships decending apon atlantis... or is this my imagination.

i truly can not wait until march 11th, though i will have to buy a region 1 copy and have it shipped to australia, im sure it is going to be worth it!

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
    to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
    its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

it's not Altantis. It's the holy city of Celestis
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

ah... yes i see now... i think someone could be easily mistaken... i wonder if they do get to atlantis...

what about the small ship there are a few toilet ships attacking. i wonder if thats one of ours

to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,

Comment

Originally posted by josh View Post
        ah... yes i see now... i think someone could be easily mistaken... i wonder if they do get to atlantis...
        They will never make their way to Atlantis

what about the small ship there are a few toilet ships attacking. i wonder if thats one of ours
        Spoiler:
        it's Oddysey
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

seen more of this movie than i have then?

Comment

Originally posted by josh View Post
            seen more of this movie than i have then?

I saw AoT movie. And JM confurmed on his blog that the Ori line won't be revisited in SGA S5
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

unless they have somehow inserted atlantis into the finished version, it's not atlantis
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

It did look a bit like atlantis though it isn't (I've seen the pirate copy), it is a fantastic film
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                X