This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
    I don't think the Ancients are coming, and quite frankly, I don't want them too. They hung us out to dry, so we can save ourselves, dag nabbit.
    Well said. Frankly, I prefer it when the team fight their own battles.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I don't think they're going to help, they never help them, and the ones who did help were exiled, so why would they help them now?
      sigpic
      Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        agreed. the Ancients have always had a non interference policy, why would they change that now? the only ascended beings who ever helped us are Daniel, Oma and Morgan le Fay
        And Orlin, even though he decended but he kept as much ascended knowlege as he could to help against the Ori... It sort of counts as he did break ascended rules to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
          And Orlin, even though he decended but he kept as much ascended knowlege as he could to help against the Ori... It sort of counts as he did break ascended rules to do that...
          crap I knew I forgot someone you're right though, he did break the rules, just like Daniel, Oma and Morgan le Fay
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
            the Others allowed it
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

I said it before and I will say now, I don't think they're going to help, they should help, but I don't think they're going to do it
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

i'd like to see like vala, mitchell, teal'c, and carter on odyssey being pounded with enemy fire and daniel screaming for help from the ancients and just as the odyssey is about to be destroyed and massive fleet of ancient aurora ships appear and assist the odyssey and sg-1
                There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                  When you look it, SG1 are trying to save the people of the MW. But if you understand what is happening, they are actually protecting the ancients...

So will they give in and help the fight?
                  It could be that they do the whole interfer to save the galaxy thing and from there go off an leave a la Babylon 5.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
                    i'd like to see like vala, mitchell, teal'c, and carter on odyssey being pounded with enemy fire and daniel screaming for help from the ancients and just as the odyssey is about to be destroyed and massive fleet of ancient aurora ships appear and assist the odyssey and sg-1
                    Or better yet, we see lots of glowy shapes appear and start to swoop around the Odyessey absorbing the shots, like Oma did with the staff shots in Kehm..

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
                      Someone stepping in to stop Morgan, such as: Scare or Oma.

Is Anubis dead yet, could see him joining the Ori, but they don't like the Goa'uld very much do they.

I like the interference idea. very smart.
                      Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Why would Oma want to stop Morgan?
                      I'm pretty certain that Oma and Anubis are foreever out the picture given that her only option to stop Anubis was to fight him.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The question is, why would they help now. They had a lot of chances to help and they didn't, so that takes me to what I say before, they're not going to help
                        sigpic

Comment

It's nothing to do with pride, they just don't want to compromise their beliefs when they don't need to, and Merlin won't help, he's dead, the pic of him from the movie is probably a hologram.
                          Well, it IS scifi, so I wouldn't peg him as fully dead just yet.
                          These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            It's Morgan pretending to be Merlin.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              That's a little crazy. Can't wait to see that.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Really? Is that canon?
                                Spoiler:
                                I wonder why she's pretending to be Myrdin then...

Comment

Working...
                                X