• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pics, Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I hope so. I want to see Adria
      Wouldn't showing Adria be a bit of a spoiler?

Comment

No. we all know she's alive. Now, showing the Ori would be a major spoiler.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I have updated the first post with 5 new promotion pictures and with a style overview. Badly there are still no promotion pictures for Claudia Black and Beau Bridges.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
            I have updated the first post with 5 new promotion pictures and with a style overview. Badly there are still no promotion pictures for Claudia Black and Beau Bridges.
            Thank you but do you know why there aren't any of Vala? Honestly looking at these pictures is nice but they don't seem complete when they have a vital team member missing.

Comment

What does style overview mean? I can't seem to click on it to make the pictures bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by dannio2007 View Post
                What does style overview mean? I can't seem to click on it to make the pictures bigger.
                What browser are you using?

Comment

Thanks for updating them. I have to ask, where did you get the pic that's in your sig banner? Was it another promo photo or did you make that pic w/photoshop?

ETA: I can't enlarge the "style overview" pics either.
                  Last edited by JessM; 02 November 2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Wow, all of these are far far better that any released before, I kid not. Not airbrushed, arrange as a team. The only thing better would be the inclusion of Vala.

Thanks Andreas
                    AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                      Wouldn't showing Adria be a bit of a spoiler?
                      I don't think so. Why?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
                        Well remember we have to consider when the photos were taken:

Claudia could be heavily pregnant when the photos were scheduled to be taken. I remember reading when Claudia was at comiccon she requested fans not to ask for photos taken with her as she was heavily pregnant and she does not want such photos.

Also remember Andreas said there are more to come.

I would just like to say with so many crappy stuff out on tv it is nice that we get to see great promo pictures promoting a show we all love.

Basically that's what we need to remember, we all love this incredible show called Stargate SG1.
                        Great comment DS.

When I saw her at Dragoncon in Sept. she was quite pregnant and only did autographs not pictures. I am sure that she will show up sooner or later.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          I don't think so. Why?
                          Because then people who don't read spoilers will know she's in the film, they could've ended the arc without her but when people see promotional photography of her they'll instantly know she plays a large part. Anyone else shown it doesn't really matter because they'll be expected in the film.

Comment

I hope they're saving Vala until the end because she's the most intrinsically tied to the Ori storyline...and because she might have pictures with Adria and Tomin. They're getting the rest of the team out there first, and then they'll start to filter in more of the AoT/Ori-related ones...maybe. That's what I'm hoping the reason is behind her missing photos...that they're just going to release all of CB's last, in one big batch (hopefully, there will be a TEAM one in there).

....but why do I get the distinct feeling we won't be getting any Landry?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              I hope they're saving Vala until the end because she's the most intrinsically tied to the Ori storyline...and because she might have pictures with Adria and Tomin. They're getting the rest of the team out there first, and then start to filter in the more AoT/Ori-related ones? That's what I'm hoping...that they're just going to realize all of CB's last, in one big batch (hopefully, there will be a TEAM one in there).

....but why do I get the distinct feeling we won't be getting any Landry?

-Stef
                              Well the character was really pushed back in season 10 when Vala came into the spotlight instead, I don't think he'll play a huge part in the film either so I can kind of see why there wouldn't be any of him.

Comment

True. But it would be nice to get at least one shot with him in it. Shows he's still a part of the show/franchise, even if not a huge part. I guess I just want everyone to get some love Heck, throw some Walter in there too!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X