This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Guys! Can you PLEASE leave the discussion in the discussion threads?
    Some of us are here just to look at the pretty promo pix and don't want to wade through post after post of spoilers and obvious discussion.
    Please, PLEASE, move the discussion to the appropriate thread. Thanks.
    They're all in the first post, you don't need to wade through anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
      But without the Ori they wouldn't exist. There would be no crusade, no mega awesome ships, no super advanced priors, no supergate, no origin, nothing. The Ori were the driving force, they're what made it interesting, their armies only made up a small percentage of the overall appeal.
      For you.

Comment

MOVIE STILLS - 12 Promotion Pictures - 1000 Pixel

What is Tomin now, a general or something?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          They're all in the first post, you don't need to wade through anything.
          Yeah, except for the updates that Andreas posts IN THE BODY OF THIS THREAD! It's not a discussion thread. You guys are off topic.

Comment

Hi Folks
            Gonna Have to back up our memebership here and say this is not the thread for Arc of Truth discussion. There is a thread dedicated to that and all discussion of the movie should be taking place there.

Lets allow this thread to be used for he topic it was created for The Promotional Photography.

Thanks
            TameFarrar
            GateWorld Moderator
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Yeah, except for the updates that Andreas posts IN THE BODY OF THIS THREAD! It's not a discussion thread. You guys are off topic.
              What updates? You mean the ones letting us know the first post has been updated?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                What updates? You mean the ones letting us know the first post has been updated?
                Yup. Those are the ones she means.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                  Four new stills and a quite interesting excerpt from the movie have been added to the first post. The new expert is a massive spoiler, so be careful
                  Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness.

Comment

Man, Tomin looks like such a bad-*** in that one photo. Really looking forward to seeing him in the film.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

^I like his haircut We need more promos. Not just screenshots but actual posed ones. They should make more! *wails*

Comment

I'm soooo looking forward to the movie now the trailer is out and all and I'm avoiding every spoiler there is , ok I know a few cause people told me
                        but still thanks for the pics!!! I Love them!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Man, Tomin looks like such a bad-*** in that one photo. Really looking forward to seeing him in the film.
                          He does, doesn't? I always thought he had a kind of cuteness...but looks like he's a man now

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by P2J
                            http://www.gateworld.net/movies/images/02_01.jpg.shtml

and a surprised visitor .. 1 pic is a spoiler) at least to me
                            Every movie picture are spoiler there.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              Every movie picture are spoiler there.
                              i was talking about seeing merlin again

Comment

I'm really getting pumped for this movie, looks great.
                                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Working...
                                X