This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell from 1929. and Moon Starbase

Last edited by Miroslav; 30 August 2008, 02:07 PM. Reason: Wrong subforum, please delete topic

Ahh, the moonbase...

I was thrilled when I heard Sam say something about that at the end...

Comment

It'll be a joke, it was just something they came up with on the day they shot it...

Comment

LOL, now I see that text from this topic is gone.

Well, I said that would be interesting to know out what happened with Mitchell who is gone in 1929. to help his granfather to defeat Ba'al. I asuume that he continued to live in past, and, maybe fougt as pilot in World War II.

Another interesting tidbit form movie concern Carter-O'Neill talk about Moon base. It would be interesting to see Moon base in on of the upcoming SG-1/Atlantis movies.
        Last edited by Miroslav; 31 August 2008, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I honestly got the impression that the moon base was some hint hint nod nod at some clever, to her, ineundo of her part. It was clear to me she did not want to talk to him about anything...just to him...about something.

Comment

Well I read Mallozi's blog, and he said that in the series finale for Atlantis we find out what carters new position is, he said she got a new command, maybe a moon base is what he's talking about...

what do ya think?
            [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

That comment always threw me off. I just assumed it was a nod to the Moon base NASA is working on getting up there around 2020.

Comment

Well he always said that there'd be a line at the end of the film which showed us the timeline had been changed. So...Moon base!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Moon base? Hmm! Keeping that in mind for Stargate Universe !

Comment

How hard must it have been for AltCam as a soilder not to warn pearl harbor a few months later than what we saw O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Miroslav View Post
                      It helps to type a post.

Comment

Working...
                      X