• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me three!
    Rolled about laughing!
    Gotta love Jackson in a crisis!

Comment

Daniel's imitation of Mitchell, right down to the accent was quite funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewisco View Post
        when mitchell and daniel were in the f-15 and carter tells them migs are up ahead..

Mitchell "Jackson get on the radio"
        *Daniel says something in Chinese
        Mitchell "What did you just say?"
        Daniel "we're americans please shoot the people chasing us"

that line made me laugh.
        Actually, it was Russian, but that's understandable. I didn't understand it either.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post

On the sub -
          Daniel: The sub showed up about half an hour after you guys left. I thought I was hallucinating... actually I think I still might be.
          (the look he give Sam and Cameron is priceless)
          Love love LOVE Daniel's look here! I have already rewound and watched this scene a dozen times! Also Daniel's look in the foreground when Sam's finishes describing the Stargate to O'Neill. I actually thought MS did a good job throughout the scene looking just a little bit doped-up!

The "We're Americans, shoot the guys..." is also good.

During the interviews, Daniel says "If you want to know the answer to that, go back and watch the recording from the other day" (or something to that effect), followed right after that by Sam's, "For the UMPTEENTH time!..." Great at showing their complete frustration.

But my favourite has to be Daniel's, "Oh, s**t." I listened to the commentary this morning and Martin and Brad said how blown away they were by Michael's reading of that line. And it really does almost bring tears to my eyes with the way he says it. Not angry, not sarcastic, not flippant. Just simple, and forlorn, and in complete despair. With just those two words and the look in his eyes, you can see how Daniel has come to the realisation that he is going to die. It is so powerful.

Comment

Does anyone know what Daniel and the young Russian solider say to each other in Russian in front of the Russian gate?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Daniel's imitation of Mitchell, right down to the accent was quite funny.
              lol he did a perfect Ben Browder in one of th special features when he was talking about how hot it was in the fighter cockpit.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

From The Making of Continuum.....

Michael Shanks:

"Look. It's a giant 'icehole'.

"You can touch the giant 'icehole'.

"It's the biggest 'icehole' we've ever had on set."

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
                  on the ice -
                  Cameron: We have to keep moving.
                  Sam: Why? If we’re gonna freeze to death, this is as good a spot as any.
                  Cameron: Nah, I don’t like this spot.
                  Ha! I love the way BB delivers that last line.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    sam had one too when she was in the fighter plane but i can't remember it at the moment. She was in fine snark a lot of the time
                    I think I found the quote you were thinking of. After they learn that the Antarctic base has been destroyed and they are told to wait for further instructions -

Sam: What further instructions can there be other than 'kiss your a** goodbye'?
                    Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                    Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan091 View Post
                      Does anyone know what Daniel and the young Russian solider say to each other in Russian in front of the Russian gate?
                      Still waiting on an answer for this.

Comment

Originally posted by cyr0n_k0r View Post
                        Still waiting on an answer for this.
                        The young Russian solder says "Stinky foreigner".
                        I can't make out what Daniel answers, sorry.
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Ketesh: Put that down.
                          Ba'al: Mr. President. I'm afraid I'll have to get back to you later.
                          President: He hung up on me.
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

My Favorite...

Upon arrival in the cargo hold of the Achilles:

Jackson: "I dialed Earth."
                            Mitchell: "Yeah, I know you did, like I've seen you do a hundred times before. But my keen professional eye is seeing a few differences between this place and Stargate Command. That" (motions at ice) "for one. And the Stargate . . . is in a box."

Not so much the words themselves, as how BB delivered them. Brilliant!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              The young Russian solder says "Stinky foreigner".
                              I can't make out what Daniel answers, sorry.
                              Probably wasn't real Russian! I've always suspected Daniel's lingual skills are exagerrated! *teeheehee*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in rounds*

OMG polo you've been here only one day after me! O.o
                                I'm so totally behind on stalking you! *oh the shame!*

Originally posted by polomare View Post
                                Probably wasn't real Russian! I've always suspected Daniel's lingual skills are exagerrated! *teeheehee*
                                Uh, Daniel's Russian is probably like my English. You can understand him best if he keeps his pretty mouth shut
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X