Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone In the UK Fancy Watching This On The Big Screen?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more than happy with a 20 people turn out to be honest. I just wanna get a better idea of if these dates and times would be ideal for people on the board interested in coming. Then I'll set about making a webpage and spreading the word.

Anyone interested in making some siggy banners?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I can't be arsed with banners but I've had the ad in my sig for a while now...
      So far from my friends I've had a "ye probs", "i'll think about it" and a "hmmmm *shrugs smiley*"
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Just spread the word guys, on other forums, to your Stargate friends or whatnot.
        sigpic

Comment

j/w can this projector be hooked to a blu/ray player/PS3?

Comment

I think so. It's something I intend on getting a final word on from the cinema's manager when I email him. If you're willing to drag the PS3 along then that's fine by me.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't have a PS3....
              *crosses fingers* maybe they have a blu ray player?

Comment

I seriously doubt that.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I've confused myself with the calander and the fact I'm apparently on holiday under the 23rd so...I've changed the dates to either the 25th or the 28th.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                    Now before I get any further, I'm talking Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area. I work at a cinema(Odeon Mansfield) and we've got a digital projector so it wouldn't be an issue to use the DVD to put this on the big screen...the problem would be renting the screen.

Now obviously I can't just put it on and charge people to watch it - copyright. But I was wondering if fans in the local area were interested in banding together to rent the screen out and watch it.

I'm not sure how much it would actually cost so I'm gonna ask my manager next time I'm in work - Tuesday. Is anyone interested in doing this?
                    Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                    Think it's a splendid idea, see how much it would cost. There might be legal implications, it would be worth emailing or phoning MGM to check before getting our hopes up!
                    Yeah, let us know when you have more details.

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                    Would have to be a Saturday night for me, my Mum lives in Bolsover so I could stay there overnight (I'm all the way over in Cheshire)
                    That would be the best night for me too so I can travel from York. I can't commit 100% at this point, but I'm definitely interested

BTW Frostfox, I'm from Cheshire - whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      BTW Frostfox, I'm from Cheshire - whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking?
                      Born and bred in Altrincham, now live in Northwich, bought myself a house for my 40th birthday, been here nearly five years, love the place.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

i live in lincolnshire but my ant lives in chesterfield and id love to come.

Comment

Chesterfield is not far away at all. You could stay over for a day or two and come up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm very very interested but I think I'll be on holiday during those dates.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Odeon Derby? I live about a 20 minute walk from there!! lol
                              however the 25th of August is my birthday and I will be busy that day. I can make the other date though...

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                              I can't be arsed with banners but I've had the ad in my sig for a while now...
                              So far from my friends I've had a "ye probs", "i'll think about it" and a "hmmmm *shrugs smiley*"
                              I found out about this thanks to your siggy
                              AncientsTimeline

Comment

The 28th would be bad for me because I'm back at school that day...

Comment

Working...
                                X