Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuum - Promotional Photography (Spoiler TAGS required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
    Check episodes "Avalon pt. 1", "Origin", "200" and "The Shroud" to find out. Special Appearance is much less than Special Guest Star.
    Oh, I get it now, why didn't they say special cameo and then I'd know what they're talking about, "Stargate Movies need O'Neill" - my arse

Comment

Come on, Stargate isn't only about O'Neill, even though how great he is. I prefer this above putting him in for putting him in's sake.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
        Come on, Stargate isn't only about O'Neill, even though how great he is. I prefer this above putting him in for putting him in's sake.
        I was only quoting BW's BS

Comment

Bear in mind that the studio cannot release photos of the main actors unless and until they sign off on them.

I am sure that MGM isn't just sitting on them and thinking, "Oh, that guy isn't in much of the movie anyway."
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            Bear in mind that the studio cannot release photos of the main actors unless and until they sign off on them.

I am sure that MGM isn't just sitting on them and thinking, "Oh, that guy isn't in much of the movie anyway."
            I think you committed 2 errors in your statement.
            1. MGM doesn't view RDA as main actor at least not in Continuum
            2. I'm sure the cast already signed off on the promotion material when they signed the contract for the movie. I really don't see them watching at every picture/ BHS and signing off on it...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
              2. I'm sure the cast already signed off on the promotion material when they signed the contract for the movie. I really don't see them watching at every picture/ BHS and signing off on it...
              Ummm aren't you being just a tad obnoxious for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet and hasn't a clue about what has or hasn't happened on the production side of things?

Darren's already made a comment about RDA's appearance and as he's seen it already then I'm kinda inclined to believe him about it.
              -

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                I think you're in error about both of your statements.

MGM is quite well aware of the drawing power of RDA.

And Actors are very cautious about merchandising rights. Several actors, including James Garner and Leonard Nimoy (they're who I thought of immediately) -- have SUED their studios over merchandising -- and they've WON.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  Ummm aren't you being just a tad obnoxious for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet and hasn't a clue about what has or hasn't happened on the production side of things?

Darren's already made a comment about RDA's appearance and as he's seen it already then I'm kinda inclined to believe him about it.
                  Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  I think you're in error about both of your statements.

MGM is quite well aware of the drawing power of RDA.

And Actors are very cautious about merchandising rights. Several actors, including James Garner and Leonard Nimoy (they're who I thought of immediately) -- have SUED their studios over merchandising -- and they've WON.

Morjana
                  Look, I just thought 'special appearance' contradicts main actor statement. And the second one I thought it would be a waste of time for the actor to sign off on every piece of promo material and thought these kinds of things are usually dealt with in the contract...
                  But to get back on topic - any new pics from Continuum - preferably with RDA?

Comment

Oh hell, I love these pics! I can't wait for the movie to be released.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't hardly wait to see/get this movie when it comes out..I think people should be happy with the pictures that have been posted the people who have seen the movie are a lucky bunch to see it before it even comes out to stores yet....

p.s. My b-day is Today
                      Last edited by Countryfan2448; 26 June 2008, 01:26 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Tell us when to get the cake out .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Tell us when to get the cake out .
                          I will

Comment

From what I’ve heard from a couple of Aussies who have seen it at a con in Sydney, some fans may be disappointed with the amount of RDA that is in Continuum. I truthfully am staying positive, as I’m happy enough that we’re seeing any Jack at all

Anyway thanks alot for the new pics Morjana
                            sigpic

Comment

IS there a need for a spoiler tag in there?

Comment

RDA
                                Spoiler:
                                is in the beginning, on the submarine, and presumably at the end. I don't think you should expect anything else, I highly doubt he'll be in any other parts of the movie. If you are expecting more, you'll likely be disappointed.
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X