No announcement yet.

Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like both movies, but if I really had to choose, then SG-1, of course.
    sigpic

Comment

SG-1 for sure....Yeah man
      sigpic

Comment

i would prefer both now
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          i would prefer both now
          Yay PA!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
            Stargate Atlantis. Definitely, no question. Both shows are good but SG-1 already ha twice as many seasons and two movies. SGA has MUCH more unfinished business.
            I couldn't agree more. SGA has more loose ends to knot up potentially.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Yay PA!
              my first week back in fandom and i'm already corrupted

Comment

Atlantis is more in need of continuation, IMO. SG-1 got two movies already and its loose ends have been tied up fairly well, whereas Atlantis didn't really get a proper resolution.

While another SG-1 movie would be nice as well and I hope both get made, I'm more eagerly anticipating Stargate: Extinction and would be most disappointed if it ends up not being made due to financial difficulties.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post
                  Atlantis is more in need of continuation, IMO. SG-1 got two movies already and its loose ends have been tied up fairly well, whereas Atlantis didn't really get a proper resolution.

While another SG-1 movie would be nice as well and I hope both get made, I'm more eagerly anticipating Stargate: Extinction and would be most disappointed if it ends up not being made due to financial difficulties.
                  sga doesn't need continuation the city is back on earth book closed. just let Pegasus rot it's not our problem.

SG-1 has tons of stories still to tell or old plot lines to wrap up

Comment

Originally posted by Carrion Kitten View Post

Ideally, I would love to have both movies so that fans of both series could have something to look forward to, but SGA left too many loose threads to have it end with the too rushed EatG. It saddens me to realize that Season 5 could be the last of SGA because that season had such an unfinished, disjointed feeling, IMO.

In contrast, IMO, SG1 did a good job of tying up its loose ends - so much so that the writers plan to go back to the beginning for the 3rd SG1 movie.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Definitely Stargate: Revolution (SG-1) for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Let's see - Atlantis goes extinct, and SG1 does a revolution... mmm...

I hate Sam/Jack with a vengeance. Vala won't be in the third film. I loved season 10, and liked 9.

I'd have to say no to a SG1 longwinded episode.

So, Atlantis then... but I hate where they went with that show and how they ignored 3/4th of their characters in favor of the writer's favorite.

I'd have to say no to a longwinded episode of SGA.

Basically - neither.

They should just bury the franchise and let a generation or two from now rediscover it through a remake or something, which will probably be a lot more awesome as it could potentially be done in 3D. Now that I would like to see.

Also, seeing as it is still on the air (because I know someone will mention it), I don't care about nor do I watch SGU.
                        remake of stargate bad idea
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baltar13 View Post
                          remake of stargate bad idea
                          Now yes...definitely.... in 20-30 years time... not so much.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

stargate : extiction...the sg1 movies were great but i want them to somewhat wrap up atlantis....plus since atlantis is on earth now id assume sg1 would have a guest appearence in the movie
                            goodbye to a great tv showsigpic

Comment

wow just realised something - the 1st movie is gonna be atlantis'es, because i'm pretty sure that they don't have atlantis on earth in the sg1 movie , while yes they could do "2 years ago" thing, but i don't think they would.
                              sorry if someone has already mentioned this.

btw - Stargate: Revolution (SG-1)
                              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

SGA. I loved sg-1 but SGA kind of just ended. SG-1 neded the movie to bring stuff to a close, so does SGA.
                                ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

Working...
                                X