Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Wasn't it more of MGM then BW? Honestly looking at SG1 I don't think you solve all storylines and sadly that happens to almost every series out there. I'm still waiting for Starbuck's story in BSG to be finished
    Oh come on dude, don't ya know Starbuck came back in the future to start a chain of these...
    Spoiler:

As per BW, he has a lot of say. He started Stargate as a TV series.
    sigpic

Comment

SG-1!!!
      Although, saying that, I haven't seen the end of season 5 of SG-A (living on the other side of the world does that) and yes I suppose SG-A does deserve a movie.
      If they can only do one I wouldn't really mind if they did a combined movie, but I would most certanly buy a SG-1 movie faster than a SG-A movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        So, are you saying with SGU being on the producers brain they will have some bodacious closet sex scenes with Carter and O'neill?
        Oh don't even joke about that. That. I'd hate to actually see with Jack/Sam

Oh come on dude, don't ya know Starbuck came back in the future to start a chain of these...

As per BW, he has a lot of say. He started Stargate as a TV series.
        I hate coffee
        sigpic

Comment

SG-1 of course

Comment

SG-1 (w/ Vala! )
            sigpic

Comment

I like SG1 better but I want to see the atlantis movie more.

Comment

Atlantis all the way.... soooo many more things to tie up!

Comment

SG-1 movie ftw. I always did like it more than Atlantis. I love that it's going to be Jack-centric, but I would still love it even if Mitchell was in command.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Definitely Stargate: Extinction.

I love both SG-1 and Atlantis but to be honest, what more can they do with SG-1? They've killed off the Ori, they killed off the last of the reamining major Goa'uld in Continuum...the only thing they can do really is create a new enemy and that would be difficult to do in one movie unless they were starting Season 11 after it which I doubt!

So definitely the Atlantis movie!

Comment

I think I like SG-1 more, but it would be nice to see a SGA movie...

Comment

If SG-1 goes back to the "old" style (Goa'ulds) then Revolution, but otherwise Extinction.

Comment

SGA all the way.
                          I like the characters and overall plots more than SG-1. ^^'

Comment

At this point I have to say Atlantis is given the choice. At this point SG1 are unlikely to out-do Continuum!
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Atlantis, then there'll be at least one more thing for us Wraith lovers to Thunk and drool over.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

So, are you saying with SGU being on the producers brain they will have some bodacious closet sex scenes with Carter and O'neill?
                                LOL. Nope, not what I was trying to say. But thanks for putting that unnecessary image in my head. Someone pass the brain bleach, please?

I was talking more about team dynamics and changes and simple matters like people moving on with their lives... all of which makes it hard for me to believe that the "classic SG-1" team feeling can be recaptured in a way that doesn't seem forced, and in a way that will make any logical sense whatsoever. For me, classic SG-1 = classic teamy goodness. And unfortunately, that team aspect is one of the hardest things to believably recapture as time goes on.

It's sort of like the ST:TNG movies. TNG is my favorite Trek series ever... but it was wearing thin at the end of the movies, simply because it wasn't believable to reunite the crew and have an old style Trek adventure every time. SG-1 would do well to learn a lesson or two, and lay it to rest on the high note that Continuum left.

Meanwhile... let SGA wrap up some story lines. They have some major plot points to deal with. SG-1... well, doesn't,
                                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Working...
                                X