Poll: SG-1 vs Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    sga totally deserves a movie and i would love to see the loose ends of sga tied up...

but the massive sam/jack shipper in me will always win the day... so sg1 - revolution all the way i just MUST have my resolution!
    What if they put Sam and Jack in an SGA movie? I think they kinda almost did in the series anyway, if I remember correctly?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      What if they put Sam and Jack in an SGA movie? I think they kinda almost did in the series anyway, if I remember correctly?
      while id still prefer it to happen in an sg1 movie, if they gave us confirmation and some decent sam/jack moments i wouldnt say no to that

and they confirmed their relationship in trio, but it ended up on the cutting room floor as a deleted scene
      Last edited by katjoy; 26 December 2009, 02:03 AM.
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        while id still prefer it to happen in an sg1 movie, if they gave us confirmation and some decent sam/jack moments i wouldnt say no to that

and they confirmed their relationship in trio, but it ended up on the cutting room floor as a deleted scene
        They didn't confirm anything in Trio. They just yanked the shippers' chain once more.

A little chat between Carter and Keller as they are knotting up that rope:

Carter: So…you seeing anyone?

Keller: What?

Carter: Around the base, you seeing anyone?

Keller: I dunno…I had a moment with - with this…guy. He’s not exactly easy to read so…I guess the short answer is “no”. You?

Carter: Well, I’m the boss, so I can’t really…

Keller: Right Anyone back home?

Carter: Uhm…

Keller: Un-huh, I thought so. Give it up.

Carter: Well, it’s complicated.

Keller: Show me a relationship that isn’t.

Carter: He’s in Washington…I’m here.

Keller: Ouch. Long distance relationship.

Carter: He’s going to retire soon, so maybe -

Keller: Really! Retire? So…an older man, huh?

Carter: Not that much older.

Keller: Washington, older man…is he like a Senator or something? Someone famous? Would I know him?

Carter: Probably not.
        Jack isn't mentioned clearly, and even if you assume Sam talked about him
        1. Jack didn't retire!
        2. I find it hard to believe that Altantis CMO (Keller) doesn't know Jack

Comment

Stargate Atlantis. Definitely, no question. Both shows are good but SG-1 already ha twice as many seasons and two movies. SGA has MUCH more unfinished business.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
            They didn't confirm anything in Trio. They just yanked the shippers' chain once more.

Jack isn't mentioned clearly, and even if you assume Sam talked about him
            1. Jack didn't retire!
            2. I find it hard to believe that Altantis CMO (Keller) doesn't know Jack
            spoiled for off topic

Spoiler:
            there is no doubt in my mind that sam was talking about jack... i guess you have to be a shipper... they dont have to use jacks name, we still know who sam is talking about...

i know he didnt retire, but that more then anything suggests they have talked about it... but at the end of the day he cant really retire if they want to keep using jack...

and i dont see why keller wouldnt know who jack is, but she would have no reason to know about sam and jack's history together... but sam would also not want to come out and say it so she tells keller she wouldnt know him
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Sga
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Sga.
                Last edited by Targust; 26 December 2009, 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling
                I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

Definitely Stargate: Revolution (SG-1). I love Atlantis, but I love SG-1 more.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Definitely SGA. Some month ago I would have voted for SG1 (because of Jack and Sam), but now I want to know what is going to happen to the SGA people, especially Teyla, Ronon and Todd, who aren't going to remain on earth even if Atlantis do ( I think...) and I don't now why but I like John more than Jack at the moment.

Comment

Sga
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana

Comment

Stargate Atlantis ...
                        sigpic

Comment

SGA-- only if season 5 was a citrus induced hallucination of McKay's.... otherwise leave sga alone before they destroy it even more and give me sam/jack shippiness!

Comment

SGA - I would like to see more, and would love if they brought it back out...which aint happening, but I can wish.

I love SG-1, but they did have 2 movies, and if they did both or only 1 of either, I would watch it.

I watch SGU, but I would scrap it for either of those two coming back. Not to start a big uproar, but just how I feel.

If I had big bucks, we would have Stargate trio fridays, SG-1, SGA, and SGU back to back and all new!

Comment

SG1.
                              I think the OP ought to ask the mods for a poll.

Comment

SGA! That's only fair because that movie was promised first and we need to get the city back to the P.G.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X